07

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

"So this is the reason"

Earlier*

3rd POV

After yugyeom fixed the breakfast in the dining table, he heard a yell from jungkook.

"Yuggy can you please get the door for me, I'll just take this call" yugyeom nodded in response even though he knew that jungkook didn't see him.

When he opened the door six handsome men are standing outside, when they saw that the door was opened they immediately greeted yugyeom when they thought he is jungkook.

"Kookie wh-" Tae stopped when he saw that it was not Jungkook but another man.

"You're not my Kookie" he loudly said making the others glare at him.

"Ah, uhm hi?" he greeted nervously because of the scary glares stabbing at him, then suddenly a voice was heard from behind.

"Hey Yuggy who's at the-" he stopped when he saw six men glaring at yugyeom and switched to him.

"So this is the reason" jungkook heard one of them say it, instead of panicking he calmed himself and invited his six hyungs inside.

I'm doomed he thought to his self because of the glares and awkward silence, he was about to say something when Namjoon suddenly spoke.

"Who's this man?" he said still looking at yugyeom and it made him uncomfortable.

"This is Yugyeom a childhood friend of mine, he came to visit yesterday" the younger calmly explained at them smiling nervously.

When he was done, the glare suddenly switch to him, oh lord this is bad he thought.

"And what did you guys do that you didn't even glance on your phone or even reply at our messages or answer our calls" jimin said in a annoyed tone.

"Well we are cleaning almost the whole day and we talked about something to you know to catch up things and when we finished talking it was already late and uhmm uh i saw your messages" he explained his self once again but it was too fast he don't think they understood what he said but their brows suddenly frown when they heard the last thing he said.

"So you knew?" Hobi said still with a frowning brows.

"W-well y-yeah but i was to exhausted a-and i just s-slept" the younger said stuttering and they calmed down.

"You got some overprotective hyungs" yugyeom whispered at jungkook making them confuse why the younger suddenly chuckle.

"What?" they all said in confusion.

Jungkook and Yugyeom looked at each other and suddenly laugh which made them more confused.

After five minutes of laughing they all ate, luckily yugyeom cooked alot of food, after eating yugyeom decided to go home because one of his hyungs wanted him there, so the younger bid his goodbye and walked him out of the door.

"You guys are cute when jealous" the younger said when he sat down on the couch.

"Who's jealous?" Jin asked while looking around.

"Well we all know it's not me" jimin said.

"Oh really? Why did you have an annoyed tone earlier when you asked jungkook something?" suga said obviously teasing him which actually worked.

"And who's the one so silent and whispered at me that he will kill the boy?" jimin fired back making suga furious.

And that's where they all started blaming and fighting each other, Jungkook was laughing his lungs out and made them look at him.