Chapter 4 Me and You

Chan's POV-

         I sat on the chair in front of my computer, staring at the screen, not doing anything as I had a lot on my mind. I couldn't hold long like this but the IV helped and I didn't feel that hungry or weak anymore. 'Y/N... I feel worse thinking I would have bitten her if she came seconds before I collapsed... I can't live with her normally, I became something that is threatening to her existence... But how do I say that?' As I was thinking I heard a knock on the door.

        I figured it was the maid so I got up and walked up to the door to open it. I saw Y/N standing in front of me when I did. I kept my calm and gave her a sharp stare like I have been all this time. That would give her the impression that I hated to see her. After all, that was better than risking her life.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that you can sleep in your room from today. I'll sleep in the living room tonight and tell the maid to clean the guest room tomorrow." She said.

"Whatever," I said as I was about to close the door.

"Chan." She said as she grabbed my hand on the doorknob.

I looked up at her and frowned.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from me?" I said raising a brow.

       The next moment, she retrieved her hand and stared at the ground as if thinking about something. It was somehow tempting me to do something so that she would hate me more. I tilted my head and left the door before walking closer to her. I grabbed her shoulder and pushed her against the wall beside the door before slamming my hands on the wall, trapping her in my arms. I moved closer and closer to her exposed neck that was just asking me to bear my long fangs into it and suck the delicious blood out slowly.

I reached her neck and I could tell she felt my cold breath on ner nape but she didn't move an inch, only encouraging my action. I opened my mouth and my heartbeat quickened.

"I thought you didn't like stuff like this." She said.

"And what if I do?" I whispered.

"...Chan, please eat something." She said.

"..." I stayed quiet as I moved my head back to look at her face. I wasn't that hungry so I knew my eyes weren't red yet.

"This isn't about me or you or the marriage, it's about your health. I don't want you to collapse like that again." She said.

I was taken aback at that. I moved back releasing her and turned my back to her.

"No garlic," I said knowing she couldn't see my expression.

"Okay, I'll make you something. Take a shower and come down." She said.

      I nodded and went into my room. What I realised after entering my room was that my heart was still beating fast. I watched her go downstairs and into the kitchen through the slit of the door. I closed the door completely and walked into the bathroom. I saw myself in the mirror from my side. 'What was I thinking doing that...?'

Y/N POV-

        I made some porridge for Chan and set it on the table before sitting down on the table, waiting for Chan to come down. I was quite surprised that he actually listened to me and was going to eat. His impression on me had kept changing. At first, he was a spoiled rich guy who didn't care about anything. Then, he was a sophisticated nice guy, and now he is just a guy who needs help, who needed someone to take care of him. I didn't know if that would change over time too but I wanted to keep helping him.