Epilogue Part 1

3rd person POV-

"So the teacher asked what I wanted to be after I grew up." Little Minho said swinging his feet to and fro sitting on the swing.

"And? What did you say?" A girl of the same age as him who was sitting beside him asked.

"A wizard," Minho replied.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"Because if I become a wizard, I can be with my parents and I can bring grandpa back and I can protect you." He said.

"Hmm, I think you can be with your parents even if you don't become a wizard. You'll be able to live with them eventually because they left you here only for a while. And I think grandpa is happier being a star, don't you think?" The girl explained and Minho nodded.

"And about protecting me, I think you can do that now anyway." She said.

"But I can't do magic to protect you right now," Minho said.

"Hmm, you don't need magic to protect me. You'll just have to take care of me when the time comes." The girl said.

"Fine! I'll become a wizard and take care of you!" Minho said enthusiastically.

"Hahaha, try if you can silly!" The girl laughed.

Y/N POV-

         I ran back once I had dropped off the kids near an ambulance, making sure they were all safe. 'I can't just leave without Chan. I know I'll regret it so, please be okay...' I thought as I reached the old building from the backyard again.

      I looked around as the police were trying to raid the place. There was sirens, gunshots and screams all over the place. I couldn't see Chan anywhere partly because it was dark. There were no bright lights inside or outside the building so the only light that partly helped was the moon's red mixed with the blue and red from the police cars.

     I walked around the other side of the building looking out for the dense bushes and grass. I looked up and decided to call his name.

"Chan!" I called but there was no response from anywhere.

'It's bad if he's still in there...' I thought and took another step into the bushes and something came under my foot. It cracked with a crunch. I quickly jerked my foot back and looked down. I couldn't see much but it seemed shiny like a piece of glass. I bent to notice clearly and as I thought it was indeed a broken glass bottle with some kind of liquid spilt on the ground.

'What is this?' I thought and looked around trying to make something out in the grass. That was when I came across another shining object a few feet away. I stood back up and walked over to it, but as soon as I got close my mouth fell open and my eyes widened. I could make out a woman lying on the ground with her eyes open and neck snapped almost through.

      I covered my mouth and backed off a few steps. It was the same woman who tried to kill me. 'Madam Shin as the kids called her...' Her eyes were looking almost directly at me shining under the red moonlight. I felt kind of sick at the sight of her.

"Who could have killed her?" I mumbled.

'And where is Cha-' My thoughts disappeared as soon as I heard a sound from a few feet away into the bushes.

"Uurrgghh..." It sounded like a grunt from a wounded animal.

'Should I?' I thought but my feet moved forward anyway. So I prepared myself to see another horrifying sight, praying for it not to be Chan. I gulped and slowly walked closer towards the voice. And when I was close enough to see what it was, I gasped and quickly ran towards him.