Chapter 6 Landed

Chan's POV-

Her eyes opened as wide as they could and for a second, it looked like she forgot to breathe.

"But why suddenly?" She asked.

"I am going to be leading the main branch of our company in Australia, that's why," I said.

She looked down as if thinking about something.

"Look it's not about what you said yesterday okay? I already told you I don't hate you. I just wanted to... *sigh* I'm not forcing you. You can come with me if you want to and if you don't, you can just stay here. The choice is yours." I said in a low voice unlike how I always spoke sharply to her.

"..." She stood there thinking about it for a second.

'Please say yes, I'll try to control myself to my limit. But I don't want to be all alone there...' I thought.

"...okay, I'll come with you." She said finally looking up at me.

I nodded as I tried to suppress a smile of relief.

"We'll leave at 4 in the morning tomorrow, the flight's at 6 am. I already booked two tickets. You can pack your stuff by then?" I said.

She nodded.

Y/N's POV-

      I sat on the breakfast table with Chan. I was in a better mood than before since he wasn't avoiding me now. I didn't expect he would take me with him if he was going abroad but I guessed he was just uncomfortable around people he didn't know well.

    He wore a grey hoodie and black pants, the most informal outfit I'd seen on him as he silently ate his breakfast. 'He looks kind of cute, well cute reminds me of the picture on his shelf I saw yesterday. Pink haired Mickymouse Chan.'

"*choke*" I choked on my food while trying to hold my laughter in.

      I looked in his direction to find him looking at me. I cleared my throat and took a gulp of water before getting back to eating my food. 'Great. He thinks I'm weird now.' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I groggily opened my eyes as I heard my alarm blaring in the morning. I turned it off and closed my eyes again. 'Just a few seconds...' I thought. I heard a knock on the door as soon as I closed my eyes, pulling me out of my slumber.

"Hey, are you up?" I heard Chan's voice ask.

My eyes shot open at his voice and I quickly sat up.

"Y-Yeah! I'm up." I said.

"Okay then, I'm waiting downstairs." He said followed by footsteps going away from the door.

"What's the time?" I mumbled to myself and looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand.

"3:10?!" I exclaimed.

'I just closed my eyes for 2 seconds and 10 minutes passed already?!' I got off the bed and dashed to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      We somehow managed to get to the airport before 4 am. I had already packed my bags so I just had to get ready for which, I put on an oversized white sweater with a few red and blue stripes. I wore blue jeans and a pair of sneakers. I didn't have time to do anything to my hair, so I just left it down wearing a black beanie to top it off. Chan was wearing a red striped oversized shirt which was also casual.