Chapter 25 I Wish

Minho's POV-

*Flashback*

"Uhh, Min?" Juyeon called my name.

"I have to go," I said and stood up.

"Huh? Wha- wait! Not again!" He yelled as I didn't wait for him to finish and dashed out of the door.

    I made my way out of the department and a few blocks away, where the SKZ company was. I stood in front of their entrance gate and inspected the area carefully. I could see a few security cameras scattered around the area. I walked inside and went straight to the parking area. I pulled out my phone and pretended to speak to someone to avoid suspicion.

    I also kept my eyes on the cameras and the cars parked there. There were no particularly expensive cars around so I assumed that this was the general parking area for the employees and other common people. 'The VIP parking must be somewhere inside with more security. I know what I have to do, but the question is, How?'

"Hey, who are you?" I turned around to the voice.

It was a security guard who looked quite pissed.

"Uh, I'm here for a friend who works here. I'm a bit lost, can you show me the way to the lobby?" I asked.

"That way." The guard pointed in the other direction.

"Thanks," I said and quickly dashed outside the parking lot.

"Waah, did he have to clean up someone's puke in the morning to look that pissed?" I mumbled and went to the lobby.

'I can't do anything now that I have raised suspicion. I'll have to come back later.'

I clicked my tongue and rubbed the back of my head.

'What a waste.' I thought. Just then, I saw a huge group of people coming out of the elevator and walking towards the lobby. Everyone who was already in the lobby quickly dashed in random directions making way for the group.

    There, in the middle of the group of people rambling on something, was seemingly their boss, CEO Bang. He had the aura of a boss and a rich douche. I took a few steps back as they approached the lobby and made their way out of the building. He stepped into one of the cars that were standing for him at the entrance and left. The rest of the people walked back into the building except for a few who left in other cars.

'I might be backing off now... but I'll get to you. Mr Bang.' I smirked.

    With that, I left the place as well and was strolling back to the police department passing by the local market. The market was supposedly more full in the evenings. That's when I saw someone across the street.

"Y/N?"

END OF FLASHBACK**

"Hey, Min. I finally see you after you ran off like that the other day." Juyeon said as he held the cafe owner down.

"Yeah, right," I said as I rolled my eyes and walked towards him.

    The building was an ordinary coffee shop until they started selling drugs secretly. Too bad for the coffee that today was their raid day. And as I was on the backup team, I didn't have much to do and spent the whole time tasting their coffee.

"Are you not even gonna help?" Juyeon asked.

"Don't feel like it,"

    I said bending down to look at the guy who was being handcuffed by Juyeon. I tilted my head and stared at his face. Juyeon finished up by pulling him to the side where his associates were. He heaved a breath and wiped the sweat off his face.