Chaper 28💚

Houston, TX 📍 | jayla marie

1 week later

"Yes right there" I moaned

"You like it huh?" He whispered

"Mmmmm" I moaned trying to cover my mouth

He moves my hand and begins to stroke faster.
It felt like exactly what I was missing.

My legs began shaking and I began to squirt all over the bed.

"Ian finish with you yet."

He began slurping up the excess that I had on my vagina. This man was so good at what he does.

"I love you" He said

"I love you more-." I began to say then I was interrupted

My eyes opened to the sound of Journey crying. That was really a dream, but it felt so real. The question is who was fucking me ?

Anywaysss..

I got out the bed and pick up this ass lil girl. She wasn't gon stop until she was all up on me. Right when she got in my arms it became silent. I carried her down the stairs and made her a bottle and got her some apple sauce. I fed her then cooked me some eggs and pancakes

Me and stink when upstairs after and we brushed our teeth together. I put on a cute gray two piece set and she had a grey onesie. I passed the comb through me silky 30 inches wig then put on some clear lip gloss. After I grabbed my purse and Stink's diaper bag, making sure there was an extra outfit for her cause she always gets dirty.

Me, her and Caleb are going to an Arcade today. We're gonna discuss what's gonna happen between us. I'm hoping we'll come to a good deal about everything.

I pulled up to the place and found a parking spot. I unbuckled Stink from the car seat then picked her up. We went inside and saw Caleb standing on his phone texting. He's probably texting his girlfriend I thought.

"Hi" I said awkwardly

"You finally made it " he replied

"Don't say that, cause you don't know what it's like getting yourself and someone else dressed" I rolled my eyes

"Maybe I would know if you didn't hide her from me"

"This isn't to place to argue. Let's just try to get along like we've been doing" I said calmly

We sat and this booth near the basketball game . I put Journey in my lap and she looked at all the kids playing is amazement.

"Sooo. How will I see her? We live in different states, and I wanna be in my daughters life." He explained

"I don't know."

We sat in silence for about 10 minutes before Caleb broke the silence.

"How about we both move here? I'll switch colleges too!" He suggested

I froze. I don't know if I can do that . I had a whole life in Florida already. I can't just give it up. It won't be fair to him though. Journey needs to grow up with her dad though.

"Umm." I sighed "I guess that's the only choice we really have huh. I'm gonna have to get all my belongings and find a place to stay here, I'll also have to apply to their college. It's a lot of stress going with this Caleb."

"I know, you're not the only one giving up stuff here. Ima have to try my hardest to get on the team down here. It's the consequences of having a kid, we have to put her first. I really wanna be there." explained Caleb

He was starting to tear up. It's the first time I've ever seen him cry. It made my eyes get a little watery too. We looked at each other and began to get our selves together again.

- - - -
-I honestly just....🥺

-BB🤍

-BB🤍