Chaper 25💚

📍Florida | Jayla's Pov

"All done stink." I smiled at my daughter

I just finishing dressing her. Today we're going back to Texas for Thanksgiving. My mom really misses her and some of my family hasn't seen her. We're staying for 2 weeks and I was happy to get time off from school.

"Y'all ready?" Bailey asked coming into my room

"Yep." I picked up Journey and went into the car while Bailey locked the house door.

We made sure to wake up on time so we didn't have to run to catch our flight. First they checked out IDs. Then we got our bags checked and they made me throw away my cheese dip. I was lowkey pissed off. We found our terminal and sat until it was time to board. Once an announcement was made we got into the plane.

3 hours later

I was currently breast feeding Journey while waiting for out Uber to come. People walking by were looking at me all kinds of ways. I just ignore them as long my child was getting fed it's fine.

The Uber came and we dropped us to my mom's house. I used my key to unclock the door and my mom turned to me in shock.

"I didn't know you were coming so soon." She yelled

We gave each other a tight hug and she looked over at Journey.

"My beautiful granddaughter." My mom said tickling her

"Hi Aunt Dee." Bailey said

Mom hugged her as well. It felt so good to be here. I went upstairs into my room and set all my bags down. I really had the best parents. They bought a crib and a changing table for Journey. There was also a bunch of diapers and wipes too!

Today I planned on chilling since everyone was coming here tomorrow. Me and Journey watched Netflix for the time being.

3 hours later

After that wonderful nap I was hungry and my charger was broken so I needed to go to the store. I put on some more presentable clothes and did my hair. I was looking good so I got Bailey to take me some pictures.

@_.jayla

90,456 likes@_

90,456 likes
@_.jayla calm & collective💛

comments*

@th3yenvy.bailey 😍😍
@theshaderoom place looks familiar.👀
@user33 bad asf😏💦