Chapter 29💚

Florida📍 | jayla

@_.jayla

177,456 likes@_

177,456 likes
@_.jayla it was the me for him🥰
-partner w/ @fashionova🤍

comments disabled *

- - - -

5 days later *

I finally made it back home. Caleb's mom convinced me to let Journey stay with him. I'm happy I did cause now I won't have to extra stress when packing everything. I went to target, got some boxes and I already got a moving truck. Once I got home I began saving all my items. I separated them and organized it.

5 hours later *

It was time for me to say my goodbyes to everyone cause tmr I was leaving and starting my journey where it had first began. When I think about it it's been about 2 weeks since I heard from Reese, that's weird. I remembered him saying anytime I needed something I could pull up on him so that's what I was going to do.
We needed to sit and talk so I could explain everything to him.

I got in my car and drive to his house. On the way there I stopped at Sonic and got a strawberry cheesecake milkshake. I pulled up to Reese's house and saw his usual 5 cars parked outside, that meant he was home. I got down and walked to the the door. I knocked but no one answered so I took the key he gave me months ago and went inside. No one was in the from room so I went upstairs to see if he was there. As I got closer to the his room I heard moans.

"Yesssss Rightt thereeee" a soft voice moaned

This cannot be true ! I must be dreaming. I began to get closer and closer and heard Reese.

"Ima nut in you, it's about time we have some babies" Reese groaned

I began to break down crying right in from the door and it opens. Both of them stare at me shocked. The dark skinned girl was so beautiful with a perfect figure. I also saw a big diamond ring in her finger. I know damn well I wasn't fw with a married man.

"Jay" Reese said

I quickly got up and ran out the house so fast. I hopped in my car a sped off going 100 miles per hour. I am that bad of a person that know one can actually love me? Every man I get lies and cheats.

I made it home then sat on the floor in the empty dark room. I began to pray to God, he's the only one that been there for me. He gets me through all the pain. After I while I got my head on track again. It was almost time to catch my flight & I didn't even say bye to Bailey. I don't even know where she's at.