Chapter 26💚

📍 Houston | Jayla's Pov

"You so cute." Reese told Journey

She smiled in the camera showing her gums. He's being talking to her for the past 20 minutes.

"Jayla." He said

"What?"

"Why you been quiet?" He asked me

"No reason."

"I know you not jealous of me and Journey relationship." He laughed

"Not at all." I said

I was kinda jealous but that's not what was on my mind. Seeing Caleb after so long brought back the memories, good and bad ones. I've moved past all the stuff. Like they say you forgive but don't forget.

"What's going through to head jit?"

"I just ran into Journey's dad." I explained

He looked confused "Why is that a bad thing?"

"He doesn't know shes his kid." I said

"Oh. You kinda foul for not telling him though."

" I feel bad about it. I found out that I was pregnant after we broke up and i didn't want to see his face again."

"Its gon be okay, she got me anyways." He smiled

"But she still deserves to know her real dad Reese."

"I know that."

"Ima call you later." I said

"Bye baby girl." He said

"Are you talking to me or Journey?" I asked

"Show not you." Reese laughed

" Well fuck you too nigga."

"Chill, you know I love you jit."

"Mmh."

"Ight imma fw yall later."

I laid down into the bed and looked at the ceiling. Who would've thought I would be in the position right now. I thought about what other choices I could've made. Where did I go wrong. I love my daughter with all my heart but it wasn't the plan to have her at 18 years old.

God puts us all through obstacles and we just have to believe. I thought about the right thing to do and that was to tell Caleb about his daughter.

Ding

Notification from @yb_cabeb

I opened the dm and read what he text texted.

We needa talk...

okayy.👍🏽

meet me at the park tomorrow. 1pm

Kk.

_ _
-y'all this chapter was trash, I was starting to run out of hope for the book !

_  _  -y'all this chapter was trash, I was starting to run out of hope for the book !

-BB😜