Chapter 24💚

📍Florida | Jayla's Pov

October 20

I woke up at about 4am and couldn't go back to sleep. So I'm extra tired today. On top of that I have 2 classes and I have to do 2 people's hair.

I did all my hygiene then got dressed. I put on some gray Nike shorts, a white tank top, and my white ugg slippers. I put my hair in a messy bun and put a white headband to cover my edges.

After putting Journey in the room with Bailey I made a Strawberry Banana smoothie. I grabbed my books and went to class.

Walking on campus I saw a bunch of people. Some were playing around, while others were studying. There's even a couple of YouTubers that go to my college.

I got in class on time and the teacher began to talk.

"Okay class so we're gonna get started with some new terms. Adenosine triphosphate is a compound consisting of an adenosine molecule bonded to three phosphate groups, present in all living tissue. The breakage of one phosphate linkage provides energy for physiological processes such as muscular contraction."

I quickly wrote what he was saying making sure to understand as well.

1 hour later

Once my first class was over I had 30 minutes to wait for my next one. I was starting to get hungry so I went into the Cafeteria. This was my second time going in there this school year. I bought a bacon cheeseburger and fries. It was good and it got me full. I scrolled on Instagram until it was time for my next class. Today it was just going to be a lecture so I was relieved.

1 hour later

I just finished my last class for the day and tired wasn't the word. I planned on taking a little nap until my first client came.

Once I got home, Journey was asleep on Bailey so it gave me time to sleep as well. I took off my shoes and closed my eyes.

Incoming FaceTime call from R❤️😙...

"Hello?" I said sounding annoyed

"What's yo problem." Reesed asked

I rolled my eyes "I was trying to take a nap."

"My bad. I just wanted to here yo voice." He mugged

"I'm sorry for being rude but there's a lot going on today." I said

"It's okay I understand. Where is Journey?" He asked

"Sleeping."

"You can go ta sleep too, jus don't hang on me." He said

I scrunched my face up. "Why not?"

"Cause I wanna watch you sleep."

"Weirdo." I laughed

"If you wanna live another day you gone listen to me." He said

Reese was starting to get clingy and I wasn't mad at him for it . I went to sleep while watching him play 2k20.

2 hours later