𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭

____
"𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭"

____"𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭"

"she poured boiling hot water on you?"
____

y/n asked as she stared at the two-toned-haired boy in shock. shoto told her about everything that had happened before and after they had stopped seeing each other.

"yea. i can still hear her calling my left side unbearable." he said. his eyes showed more emotion than usual.

it was almost like an invisible wall that separated the two was breaking down. almost like they were kids again when they would steal candy from y/n's mom's secret stash and hide in a closet to eat it.

they would whisper to each other about different things. shoto even proposed to her before.

with a ring pop of course.

"y/n l/n marry me!" he whisper shouted as he held the candy out in front of her. his face was a bright red. her eyes widened, but she was confused.

"what does that mean?"

"when two people love each other they get married so they stay together forever."

"really?"

he nodded his head up and down vigorously.

"then of course i'll marry you shoto!"

she let him put the "ring" on her finger and hugged him. "we're gonna be together forever shoto."

he hugged back. "yes we are y/n."

oh, how naive they were.

____.

standing in front of the door, y/n was tempted to turn around and run home but knew her mom would find her and drag her back.

as she was about to knock, the door opened revealing shoto in his training clothes.

she lowered her fist and gave him an awkward smile. "hey todoroki."

"good morning l/n."

he moved to the side giving her space to step inside the house. she understood and walked forward, taking her shoes off once she was inside.

shoto closed the door and waited for her to finish. she stood up straight and turned around to see him watching her.

they locked eyes. the many things that they wanted to say playing on repeat in their minds, but both of them hesitant to speak.