𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

______
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

"tobio, cut it out!"______

______

y/n whisper-shouted as she swatted the boy's hand away from her for the hundred time. "you're gonna get us in trouble with mr. aizawa." pretending like he didn't hear her, tobio sneakily moved his hand towards the girl, only for her to grab it.

"i'll whack you with this." she threatened, holding up the case that held her hero costume inside. "please don't, you'll mess up my pretty face." he playfully whined. "there's not much to mess up." she joked causing a gasp to come from the boy. "wow and to think that i would bring you back a souvenir." he looked away, slowly shaking his head side to side.

"oh no, and i was really looking forward to getting a keychain." she sarcastically stated, her unamused expression making the boy pout. "how'd you know that i was going to get you that?" he murmured. "i took a wild guess." she shrugged.

"l/n and yamada, would you two like to share your conversation with the class?" mr. aizawa said as he looked at the two with a slight hint of annoyance laced in his voice. the two teens quickly turned their attention to their teacher and shook their heads no. "then be quiet." he said before continuing his speech about the internships.

the class listened to their teacher, but one student found it slightly difficult as something else occupied their mind. todoroki had an uneasy feeling in his stomach as he looked at y/n's and tobio's intertwined hands. he wanted to walk over and separate them but stayed put. all he could do was act normal and pretend like he didn't want to be in tobio's position.

he wasn't sure if they were together and he knew that they were best friends and were usually close to each other, but he still didn't like it. the weird thing was that this feeling was new to him. if it had been earlier in the year, he would've cared less about if they were in a relationship or not, but now the thought occupied his mind almost every day.

once aizawa finished his speech, todoroki stepped away from his peers and sat on a bench as he waited to board his respective train. he also made sure to sit where y/n and tobio would be out of his line of sight. he felt as if he ignored it, it wasn't happening.

y/n turned around when she felt someone tapping her shoulder and she turned to see who it was. "hey ochaco." she said once she saw that it was her brown-haired friend. "hi!" ochaco exclaimed a little loud, in an attempt to be louder than the noisy train station that they were in. "how are you feeling about the internships?" she asked.

y/n thought on it for a moment before replying. "i'm kind of excited, but at the same time, i feel like it's going to be boring." ochaco tilted her head to the side in confusion, so y/n further explained. "i'm going to be with my mom all week, that'll be boring."