𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭

TW// DEATH AND VIOLENCE

______
"𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴."

"i wonder how y/n's internship is going

"i wonder how y/n's internship is going."
_______

[father's name] muttered to himself as he tiredly flipped through the channels on the small tv that sat across from his hospital bed. nothing seemed interesting to him, so he was about to turn the tv off until the news channel came on. the streets of hosu could be seen from a helicopter view and concern grew in his mind as that's the city that his daughter and wife were in as well as himself.

the reporter was talking about the occurring events and hearing that [mother's name] was alright eased his soul a little, but what was said next almost made his heart stop.

a u.a. student was kidnapped today in hosu city

seeing a picture of y/n display on the tv as the reporter explained the specifics of the situation, made [father's name] speechless. he rubbed his eyes a few times to see if it was all an illusion, but when the picture didn't change into a different person, he knew that it was real.

y/n was kidnapped. his princess who he swore to protect with his life was taken away and he wasn't there to prevent it. his anger grew just as much as his despair, leaving him in a crying mess. he was angry not only at his lack of ability to do anything, or the person who was responsible for this, but he was also angry at [mother's name].

he didn't know how it happened, but all he wanted to know was how did y/n get in that situation in the first place if her mother was supposed to be with her. speaking of the devil, [mother's name] walked into the room, almost as like him thinking about her somehow summoned her.

the silence was uncomfortable as he studied her face. the pained expression she held didn't look too genuine for him, almost like she was pretending like she was saddened by her daughter's disappearance. "hello [father's name]." she spoke softly. the greeting raised his concern levels even higher because of how calm she was.

he remained quiet as he continued to study her. something seemed off to him, but he wasn't quite sure on what it was. "i'm guessing you heard the news." she spoke again, with no hint of emotion in her voice. [father's name] simply nodded.

"it's a shame, she was all alone." she spoke inducing fear into [father's name] as a shiver ran up his spine. he had many thoughts and questions that he was wary of asking because of what the answer may be. "w-who are you?" he asked.