𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

____
"𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

____"𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

"you're not punching hard enough!"
____

it was a saturday afternoon and y/n was training with her mom. she's been in the hot training room ever since early morning and as usual, her mom was making her work beyond her limits. "come on y/n, give me all you got!" her mom yelled for her to attack for the hundredth time that day. y/n had enough of training, but she knew she couldn't say that out loud.

so she did what her mother asked. her attempt at throwing a strong punch didn't do so well, it was weak and didn't even hurt one bit. "what hell was that?" her mom asked after being "punched" by her daughter. "you said give it my all and that's all i could give." y/n said out of breath. "you ain't have to say it with all the attitude.." her mom reiterated. the girl didn't reply, she just sat there and tried to catch her breath. "i guess you can take a ten-minute break." [mother's name] said before walking out of the room.

'thank goodness.' the tired girl thought as she laid on the floor. her bones ached and her sweat caused her clothes to stick to her skin. she closed her eyes and tried to catch a nap. emphasis on tried. "i didn't say you could sleep for ten minutes!" she shot her eyes open at the sound of her mom's voice. reluctantly she got up and noticed her mom was drinking from an ice-cold cup of water. that's when she realized how dry her mouth was.

"may i get some water for myself?" she asked still eyeing the cold glass her mother held. "yes, but be snappy." y/n quickly left the room and made her way to the kitchen. once there she grabbed a glass from the cabinet and proceeded to fill it with ice and water from the fridge.

she took slow sips, trying to savor it because she knew she probably wouldn't be able to do it again for another couple of hours. "y/n get your ass back in here!" she rolled her eyes and gulped down the rest of the water, almost choking. she placed the now empty glass down and rushed back to the training room.

'time for more hours of hell'

___.

y/n was now laying down on the floor, trying to catch her breath. [mothers name] was called into work, so she was done with training for the day. 'i could just go to sleep right here.' she thought, closing her eyes.

"there you are."

y/n opened her eyes, slightly startled by the voice. she looked towards where it came from and saw her dad standing at the door. she raised a brow at him before speaking. "i thought you were still at work."