𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

_____
"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨"

_____"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨"

"ochaco i don't know what to do."
_____

y/n said as she plopped down on her friend's bed. ochaco moved her attention from her phone to the emotionally confused girl next to her.

"you both like each other right?" she asked.

"i think so." y/n replied.

"ok, well you guys kissed so it seems like it."

"it could've just been a heat of the moment type thing though." or at least that's what it seemed like to y/n. after the kiss neither her nor todoroki brought it up. so maybe it was just a one-time thing.

"how about you ask him what you guys are." ochaco suggested.

y/n thought for a while. "yea that's a good idea." she said as she took her phone out of her pocket.

"what are you doing?"

"i'm about to text him." y/n said as she held her phone up to show that her message app was opened.

ochaco shook her head. "no, not now. do it later in person."

"what's the significance in that?"

"the emotion." ochaco dramatically said.

y/n looked at her confused, then slowly shook her head up and down. "umm... ok."

"and when you guys get married in the future and have kids, i want to be the godmother."

"woah! who said that's gonna happen?!"

"i mean it's obvious."

"not really."

_____.

[father's name] was sitting in his hospital bed thinking about what his doctors just told him. the chances of him being able to walk again lowered and the doctors aren't too sure about how that happened. ironically he was supposed to start his physical therapy that week.

he didn't want to tell y/n yet because he knew she would stay at the hospital with him, even if it meant missing the sports festival. when she had come to visit him the day before, he could tell that she had something on her mind. no matter how many times he asked she would just say it was nothing or lie and said it was the sports festival.