𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 │ 𝘱𝘵. 𝘵𝘸𝘰

_______
"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨."

"for our first battle, we have

"for our first battle, we have..."
_______

"izuku midoriya versus hitoshi shinso!" present mic shouted through the microphone, causing aizawa to side eye him, since he was so loud. the battle started interesting as the green-haired boy was about to walk out of the barrier, but he was somehow able to break out of the trance that he was in and won.

next was todoroki v.s. sero. now sero had everyone in the first half, but todoroki turned the tides when he made a giant ice mountain that left sero covered in ice from head to toe. making the half and half boy the winner. while sero was getting defrosted, many people yelled out, "nice try!" which will surely haunt.

then it was y/n's turn.

[mother's name] stood next to the fiery pro as she watched her daughter walk onto the platform. y/n stretched as she waited for present mic to tell them to start.

kaminari flirted, but she had no time for that and rushed towards him the minute present mic had started the match. the electric blonde was scared as she continued to advance towards him.

coming to his senses, kaminari let out a lot of electricity causing y/n to jump back. unfortunately, she was hit and the impact made her fall to the ground. her mom winced as she fell and shouted out, "come on get up y/n!"

not knowing who had spoken, y/n sat up and rubbed her now hurting forehead. who knew that electricity could do all that? grateful that he didn't accidentally kill her, kaminari let out a breath of air. "sorry about that l/n." he apologized.

"you shouldn't be sorry, we're fighting."

"right."

y/n got off the ground and moved a little farther back just in case the electric type would let out another burst of electricity. she thought of a plan then proceeded to slowly advance towards the boy. "kaminari~" she sang.

"get back!" he exclaimed, not fully trusting what she was doing.

"don't be scared, i'm not going to hurt you too badly."

"ok, wait what?!"

he had no time to react as y/n wrapped his arms behind him and pushed him down onto the ground. she held his arms down as she sat on his back. "i won~" she sang into his ear.

after a couple of seconds, cementoss announced her win and she got off of the boys back, then helped him up. the audience clapped and cheered for y/n. tobio and ochaco being the loudest.

"woo! go y/n!"

"that's my girl!"

y/n and kaminari shook hands and walked out of their respective side of the arena. happy about her daughter's win, [mother's name] smiled to herself before turning to leave her spot in the stands.