𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦

______
"𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦."

"hey y/n, what are you doing here?" ______

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"hey y/n, what are you doing here?"
______

rio, tobio's mom, asked as she opened the door. "oh, i just wanted to stop by." y/n said as she looked everywhere, but the light skinned woman in front of her. "i thought you'd be celebrating your win. congratulations on that by the way."

"oh umm.." that's right, y/n had forgotten that she was at the sports festival a little less than an hour ago. "thanks and i had got tired." rio nodded not really believing it, but at the same time not wanting to pester y/n with a lot of questions. "we'll come in then darling. do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"thanks and no i'm good." y/n walked into the house and took her shoes off. it looked the same from the last time she had been there, which was during her last year of middle school. "alrighty then, you can go make yourself at home in the living room. i believe saimyah should be in there." rio said, pointing to the room that was down the hall. y/n nodded then started making her way, the sound of the tv getting louder as she got closer.

y/n walked into the living room causing saimyah to hum in confusion. "y/n? i'm surprised to see you here."

"yea, i was just stopping by." the h/c haired girl nervously played with her fingers as she stood in the doorway.

"is tobio with you?"

y/n shook her head and averted eye contact with the confused woman on the couch. saimyah noticed the nervous state that y/n was in and realized the situation. "i'm guessing he doesn't know you're here." y/n shook her head once more.

"what about your parents?"

"nope."

saimyah sighed. "i did tell you that you're welcomed whenever didn't i?" a smile spread across her brown face. "well you can sit wherever you like, i'll be right back." she got off of the couch and walked pass y/n into the hallway.

y/n nodded and sat on the loveseat on the other side of the room. the best seat in her opinion. during her last year of middle school, she would always sit in that exact chair whenever tobio hosted a movie night.

he would of course try to sit next to her claiming that, "since it was called a loveseat, two people were required to sit on it and cuddle." which always ended in tobio sitting on the floor in front of the loveseat with a frown while y/n and ochaco sat on it and cuddled.

y/n smiled to herself as she thought about her two best friends and started to feel bad about leaving them behind.

saimyah walked back into the room with a phone in her hand. "i know you probably don't want to, but you have to call your mom and tell her that you're safe."