𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺

____
"𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺"

"𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘯,'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢?"_____

_____

that's what y/n asked her mom one day during dinner. the air was tense after her question as both of her parents set down their utensils. "y/n, his dad doesn't want him around us anymore." her mom told her, causing the young girls smile to fall to a frown.

"why? did we do something wrong?" she couldn't understand what made endeavor prevent them from seeing each other. "he's a racist piece of shit that's why." her dad said, anger lacing over all of his words. her mom smacked him upside his head.

"no it's because you weren't actually training them like you was supposed to!" she didn't know what her mom was talking about.

she's heard shoto say something about having to train at his house, but y/n never once remember doing it at hers.

"oww! i didn't want the only childhood memories my daughter had with her best friend to be them beating each other up!" her dad has never been this mad before.

"he just wanted them to be strong and help each other grow, so they can be heros!" are they arguing? this has never happened before. is it her fault? no, it can't be.

the constant shouting between y/n's parents made her lose her appetite. she put her silverware down and quietly dismissed herself.

once she reached her room, she sat on her bed and stared at floor. before she knew it tears started to form in the corner of her eyes.

memories of shoto and her spending time together filling up her head. she laid down and curled up on her bed. tears running like a water fall.

we never got to say goodbye. she thought before sleep overcame her.

____.

"wake up princess." she heard the melodic voice of her mother. she opened one eye and saw her parents in her room. one standing by the door and the other trying to wake her up.

"i'm up." she mumbled as she sat up and stretched her arms. "is it time for me to get ready for school?" she asked.
her mother shook her head. "no it's 8 pm, you feel asleep and you didn't finish your dinner." looking into her moms eyes all she could see was sadness and worry.

y/n averted her own eyes and looked at her window. it was still the same day, just night time and none of that was a dream. 'shoto is really gone'. she thought, closing her eyes to prevent any tears from slipping out and running down her already tear-stained face.

"are you ok y/n?" her dad asked as he walked up to the bed. she shook her head up and down. she knew that if she spoke, she would break down.

"you don't have to lie to us. we're your parents, so that means you can tell us anything." her mom said. y/n shook her head again. "speak to us princess."

"i-i.." tears started fall as she tried to speak. "it's ok." her dad said as he sat down on the other side of the bed and hugged her. her mom hugged her as well.

falling into the warmth and love her parents were giving was almost enough to make her forget about what had sadden her. y/n knew that she couldn't forget though.

she knew that she had to keep the memories. she had to get stronger. maybe then she could see shoto again.

"i want to..." she started. her parents pulled away and looked at her. "what do you want to do princess?"

"i want to train." y/n said. confusion filled her parents faces. "why?" her dad asked. she gave them both a look of determination.

"it'll make me stronger right?" she asked. they nodded yes. "then i'll become stronger, and maybe endeavor will let shoto and i have play dates again."

her mom was happy, her dad uncertain. "are you sure? it'll be hard." he asked. she nodded even more determined. "yes, if shoto can do it, then so can i!"

"i guess so." he mumbled. "yay! thank you!" y/n jumped of the bed and ran around in excitement. her parents laughing lightly at her actions.

'i might see shoto again!'

________