Part 2: A Fun Day.🍋

You shoot awake completely drenched in sweat and you were panting heavily. Aera was staring at you in concern, "Y/N, are you okay?", she asks. You start to calm down a bit, you then sigh. "It was only a dream.", you say to her. "I'm sure it was, but you were murmuring my name and crying.", Aera says pointing at the tears on your face. You hug her tightly, she hugs back. You don't let go, neither does she. "Look, I just don't want what happened in that dream to happen again. It was terrifying, I never want you hurt like that.", you say as you begin to cry again. She begins to pat you on the back to comfort you.

You slowly begin to drift off. She continues to hold you as you fall asleep. She falls asleep too and she lays both of you two down. You lay on her while she has her arm around you. Eventually, you two arrive back in dreamland. You continue to hold onto her and never let your eyes off of her. She sits down and you lay down in her lap. You explain to her what you saw and she looked scared of that. You stop and hug her tightly. "I promise you, I'll never let that happen to you.", you say as you slowly pet her on the back. "I know you won't, you're smart.", she says.

The field melts away like always when the dream ends. You hug each other and wait to wake up. You both do so and stare at each other. It was a lazy morning where you two just cuddled for an hour before climbing out of bed to get coffee or something. You both walk out and walk down the stairs to head to the kitchen. Nobody was awake so you two lay down on the couch and continue to cuddle.

It eventually led to a tickle fight where both of you were laughing your asses off. You stop and stare at each other, "So, what's today's plan?", Aera asks. "Not sure, do you have an Idea?", you ask. "Sure, how about the park?", she asks. "Sounds great.", you say as you get off of her to sit on one end of the couch. You turn on the TV and she crawls up to you like a dog wanting pets. Of course, she wanted pets. You then begin to pet her.

1 hour later

After an hour of petting Aera and watching TV, it got boring, or at least to Aera. She got up and gave you a lustful stare, she wanted something from you. You weren't sure what, but she seemed... off. She seemed ready for something by the way she stared at you. She crawled up to you and rested her head on your shoulder. She had her snout pointed at your neck. Not a second later, she opens her bony maul and licks the side of your neck. This sent a ticklish sensation up your body making you chuckle.

She continues and starts to suck on your neck giving you a Hickie. At this point, you knew what she wanted, you weren't feeling it, but she wanted it. You were scared to disappoint her, so you went along and gave her a peck on the maul. She giggles and grabs your hand. She gets off the couch and leads you upstairs to the guest room you two had been sleeping in for the past two days. She throws you onto the bed and starts to undress.

She approaches while swaying her hips side-to-side. She crawls up onto the bed and positions herself with her womanhood over your face. She sits on you and grinds on your face. It was hard to breathe, but it was pleasurable. She pulls down your pants and boxers making your hard member smack against her snout. She giggles, "Already prepared?~", she says in a sassy yet lustful tone. "Y-yeah...~", You stutter, but it's muffled by Aera's ass sitting on your face. She giggles again and gives your member a small lick. She then starts slowly stroking your cock making you groan in pleasure.

Trying to regain control, you nibble at her clit making her release a small moan. She fights back and wraps her long tongue around your cock. She uses the tip of her tongue to rub against the top of your shaft. She uses the rest to stroke your member while releasing soft, warm, and damp pants on it. You lose the fight for dominance right then and there, you had surrendered yourself to her. She couldn't tell by you still nibbling her clit, but she didn't mind. Of course, you got a bit bored of nibbling and started licking her entrance. She lets out soft moans as you start to do so.

Her response to this was to speed up. This made you release more groans of pleasure. You start to release Pre-cum onto her tongue. At the moment of you doing so, she shoves your 10-incher down her mouth and throat. Her moist and tight made you want to cum. But you held it in, you didn't want to finish so soon.

Though she couldn't suck all that well, she could definitely stroke you off with her tongue. It was really pleasurable, but she didn't seem to be having that much fun. So, to entertain her, you stick your tongue into her pussy, making her moan. "Oh yeah, mmph, that's good...~", she moans as you swirl your tongue around. Her tail lifts from off of your face. She was loving it now. She keeps releasing moans as you both start getting close. You speed up your swirls making her squirt in your face, making you get a mouthful of her juices. You swallow it as she goes as fast as she can.

You press her head down and start thrusting into it. She releases muffled moans from you being rough with her. Eventually, it becomes too much and your cum in her mouth. She tries swallowing your cum, but it's too much. It comes leaking out onto the base of your cock and on her bony maul.

She gets off of you and turns herself around. Her hot and wet pussy over your still throbbing cock. She slides it in and starts riding your cock as you place your hands on her voluptuous thighs and hips. You do small thrusts and she moves up and down. She releases soft moans as you pants. Her huge breasts move up and down, smacking against her ribs.

You pull her down your level making her bed over you. Her soft, firm and large breasts press against your chest as your place your arms on her back. Your thrusts get harder as you continue panting and moaning with her. She looks at you with her white dots being hearts. She sucks on your neck again as you speed up quickly. The area that she was sucking becomes red, then purple. She stops and goes up to your ear, where she moans into it.

You lewdly smirk and speed up to the fastest you've ever gone. She starts moaning loudly as she cums on your cock again. Her pussy becomes really tight and wet. Your cock is milked of its Pre-Cum. Your hips, thighs, and cock become numb and hot as you get close. "F-fuck *Ah*... Aera... *mmph* I'm gonna... c-cum~.", You say in between moans. "F-fill me!~", She moans as she slams up and down on you.

You slam her down making you pierce into her womb and cum. You both let out a loud moan as she sticks her tongue out from the heat. Her womb gets filled and cum comes running down around your cock and out of her pussy. She looks and you while panting. "L-love you...~", she stutters out as she then kisses you on the lips.

You pull your cock out making cum drip slowly onto it from her pussy. You rub and pat her back as she goes to one side of you. She stares at you while laying on her back and rubbing her nipples. She stops and hugs you.

Aera sits up still nude and sighs, "That was great.~", she says to you. You nod, "Yeah, I loved every moment of it.", you say as you sit up with her. You crawl over to her and hug her, "Love you.~", you say, "Love you too (Y/N).", she responds. She looks up and gives you a longing and loving kiss on the lips. You place your hand behind her head and kiss back as her tail wags. Both of your hearts race as you two continue kissing.

You break it as both of your eyes get heavy, "Let's go take a nap.", you both say. You pull the blanket above the both of you and cuddle up to each other. Aera nuzzles your neck and buries her snout into your chest as she dozes off. You wrap both arms around her back and rub it as you doze off with her.

(1500+ words this chapter. This is the largest chapter I've ever done. It's insane.)