Trick or Treat (The Halloween Special)

It had been a few weeks. It's now Halloween eve and the costume is ready. It was beautiful and perfect. Multiple tests and no flaws. You were proud of it and the one you were with. Aera was so excited, her witch outfit was cute and really suited her especially in her areas of interest. It was Friday night and you were getting ready to go to bed and wake up to party all day. You and Aera were going to one of your friend's house. The thought of Halloween with Aera couldn't escape your mind, it was stuck there. Just to dwell.

(Y/N): Hey Aera, I'm going to bed.

Aera: I'll join you soon.

(Y/N): Alright.

Sure enough, 15 minutes later she's in bed with you. Holding you up to her tightly. You didn't mind this as recently she had been feeling clingy. You didn't know why but you were alright with it. You wake up the next morning and do the usual, shower, brushing your teeth, making coffee, and making breakfast for Aera. This time a Breakfast sandvich. Finishing the food you put on your costume and Aera proceeded to the same thing. After that, you two walked out the door and headed into the car. Driving to your friend's place just to hang out before the party. He was still setting up so you decided to help. By the time you finished the party started and people began to arrive. The party wasn't too crazy, some people did get drunk though. You and Aera left early to go trick or treating. Which was fun. The neighborhood you selected was rich in candy. You knew you'd have a healthy amount by the time you two were done. Some of the people were surprised by your costume. Mainly because it was so good. The best feature was the eye-tracking. Truly a masterpiece of work. Some people didn't like that you were dressed as and with an Inmortuae. Some said mean things and threw rocks, but you and Aera ignored them and carried on. But the trip was fun. Driving home was calm as usual. Getting in the door Aera presses you against the wall.

(Y/N): What are... you doing?

Aera: Something I bet you'll like

She slowly inches her hand toward your pants. Undoing the belt and pulling down your boxers.

Aera: Now take off that mask.

(Y/N): Alright... but why now?

Aera: Seems best.

She starts stroking your cock, it didn't take much for you to get erect. She starts leading you to the couch. Pushing you on it. She took her clothes off, teasing you.

Aera: I bet you want me on you?

She lays herself onto you with her large tits on your face. She again starts teasing you by fingering herself. Meanwhile, you were thinking of something to do in this situation. So you start thrusting your cock between her large ass cheeks. You begin to hear her moan quietly.

Aera: Now... I think it-...'s time to begin. I want you... in... me.

She removes her finger from her pussy which was now wet and grabbed your cock putting the tip against her holy place. You push your pelvis up slowly inserting your cock. You both moaned in pleasure.

Aera: Oh... you're so... big.

You start thrusting into her slowly, making her moan more.

(Y/N): Ah... you're tight.

Aera: Ye-...ah, becah-... z you feel so... good in me...

She was getting wetter and wetter every second, lubricating your cock. You slowly start thrusting harder making her moans louder. You start feeling more heat and pleasure in you. As that feeling started growing you started panting.

Aera: I thi-... nk I might clit...

After hearing that you start thrusting her as hard as possible making her moan even louder than before you knew it. You felt her pussy get tighter and extremely wet. As that happened she moaned so loudly that your ears started ringing. You felt the pressure rising you knew it was coming.

(Y/N): Aera... I- I... Think I might cum

Aera: Do i- it. Cu- um in me.

The pressure was rising even more quickly and like that you cummed just one large thrust and some smaller ones. You both moaned loudly. You slipped your cock out and cum started draining out.

(Y/N): That felt good, I guess that's what sex feels like.

Aera: Oh, you're also a virgin. Well before we started going at right now.

(Y/N): Yeah

You two laid there staring at each other. Her pupils were white like the light at the end of the tunnel. But this wasn't death, this was life. Eventually, she got off of you. You and her took a shower together. Holding each other. You both got out and you blow-dry your hair. Aera puts her hand on your shoulder.

Aera: Hey (Y/N), can you help me with my fur?

(Y/N): Sure.

After that, you went to bed. Aera stayed up for a bit.

(Switch perspective)

(Y/N): Hey Aera I'm going to bed.

Aera: Alright, love you. I'll join you soon.

(Y/N): Alright then.

Aera: Luckily I won't be getting pregnant. I already took birth control.

You walk upstairs and climb into bed with (Y/N) and cuddle up to him.

(Switch perspective back to Reader)

You woke up and felt better. Like what you did last night fixed something inside you. Maybe your need to do it with someone. Aera also wakes up.

(Y/N): What a night.

Aera: Yeah, wow I actually did it with someone.

(Y/N): Hey, I'm thinking the same thing.

Aera started chuckling.

Aera: So what do you want to do?

(Y/N): I guess to meet any family you have

Aera: No can do, they're at my the home planet.

(Y/N): Oh, I guess we can clean up the dorm and couch... Becau-

Aera: Yeah, I get it. Let's just wake up first.

(Y/N): Alright, sounds good. Wait did you take any birth control during that time?

Aera: Yeah, don't worry.

(Y/N): Sigh in relief  I'm honestly not ready for the responsibility of having a child. Especially us still being in school.

Aera: Yeah, that'd be a big distraction. I'm not sure if I'm ready either. Plus I'm the queen of a nation. If I were to get pregnant It'd be on the front page of every newspaper and be the top headline of every news broadcast. In both realms. Like I wouldn't mind having an heir. But at this moment It'd just seem reckless and I just can't handle that pressure at the moment.

(Y/N): Looks like something we can unanimously agree on.

You two laid there for another hour. Eventually getting up and starting your routine. She did the same thing. You two went out for breakfast this time. When you got back you two got hard at work. But hard was an overstatement as there wasn't that much of a mess. So you two took a nap. Not much happened for the rest of the day.

Author's note: I have no clue how I didn't get an Erection writing this. Also, this is my longest chapter. 1138 words including this.