Hangover

You wake up, your head hurts to high hell. Aera was sleeping quietly. You feel nauseous and your arms are weak. "Maybe a hangover.", you say to yourself. It probably was such. It looked like it was midmorning. But you may be wrong. You could've slept through the whole day. But that assumption was wrong. Aera would be awake if that were to happen. You sit up and try to walk out of bed. You can't sadly, your legs are too weak. You feel like vomiting. You manage to make it to the doorway. You try to make it to the stairs but stumble along the way. It made a big thud that can be heard through the housing you were in.

Skylar walks out of his room and heads over. He looks groggy and angry that you woke him up. "Y/N, you alright?", he asks you in a semi-angry tone. "I feel like shit Skylar.", you say kinda ticked off. "First time having a hangover aye?", he asks. "Yeah and it feels like shit.", you reply. "Eh, you'll get used to it.", he says lending out his hand. You grab it and he helps you down the stairs to the couch. "Just lay here until you get better.", he says getting a blanket and putting it on top of you. You then turn on the tv and watch some shows for a bit.

Aera's POV.

I wake up slowly and realize that Y/N wasn't in bed with you. "Ah fuck, my head.", I say in a quiet tone as I sit up. I slowly get out of bed and head downstairs. I see Y/N on the couch covered in blankets watching tv. I walk up to him and sit on the couch just below his feet. He notices, "Goodmorning Aera.", he says in a quiet and sickly tone. "You alright love?", I ask in a concerned tone. "Yeah, just this is kinda my first hangover.", he says. "Oh, same here.", I say rubbing my temple. "Well, looks like we're going to stay here for the day.", he says getting up and resting his head on my shoulder. I blush a bit and rest my head on his. Skylar comes downstairs and heads to the coffee pot.

"Hey, Skylar.", we both say tiredly. "Hey.", He says in response. "Anything to help us with this fucking hangover?", I ask. "No, I'm not sure what will help.", he says turning the brewer on. "So, tell me, how are you feeling.", Y/N asks. "I guess I'm feeling fine, I drank just as much as you guys. Azmyth isn't doing that hot though, she's out cold.", Skylar says. "Oh, I honestly hope she gets better.", I say. "Yeah, me too.", he says. "I think we're going to stay here today.", Y/N says. "Fine by me.", Skylar says getting some mugs out. "Coffee anyone?", he asks. "Sure, as long as it doesn't make it worse.", I say. "Oh, it will, best if we give you a small amount.", he says. "Yeah, that'd be best.", Y/N says.

*Time skip 15 minutes later.*

"Alright, coffee is ready.", Skylar says pouring small amounts into our mugs. "Thanks.", I and Y/N say as Skylar hands us our mugs. We take small sips, pretty soon it's gone. We don't notice that much of a difference in how bad our headaches feel. So it was safe we're fine for now. "Any difference?", Skylar asks. "No, we still feel like shit.", we say. "Good.", He says chugging his coffee like the author after waking up at 7:33 after only getting 4 hours of sleep.

Y/N's POV.

It had been a few hours since Me and Aera woke up. It was silent and the only sound was coming from the TV. Fuller House was playing, it was slightly funny, but in general, it was kinda boring. The only one who was getting a kick out of it was Aera, she seemed to enjoy it. Your hangover subsided... mostly. You weren't sure about Aera, but it was safe to say that it did.

Another few minutes had past and Azmyth woke up. "Good afternoon Azmyth.", we all said to her. "Hi... guys.", she says tiredly, she almost collapsed heading down the stairs. But Skylar helped her. "Seems like you have it pretty bad.", He says. "Yeah, seems like it." She says sitting next to us on the couch. "So, Aera, how are you feeling.", She asks in a groggy tone. "Good, still feel like shit though.", Aera says. "Same could be said here.", Azmyth says. "So, where's everyone else?", She asks. "I presume they left after we went to sleep.", Skylar says. "Seems like it, I'm surprised that this place isn't a mess.", I say recollecting about the previous party I went to. "Yeah, I guess.", They say.

"So, guess it's us 4 today.", Skylar says. "Yep.", we say. "What to do?", he asks. "Nothing, we don't feel all that well.", I say. "Makes sense.", he says. "Lunch anyone?", he asks. "Sure.", I and Aera say. "I guess.", Azmyth says still in a groggy tone. "Alright, BLTs?", he asks again. "Sure.", we all say. "BLTs it is.", he says walking into the kitchen. He then grabs some bread and tomato from the counter.

*Timeskip to after they're done.*

"They're done.", Skylar yells from the kitchen. "Alright, thanks.", we say getting our plates. Aera hands Azmyth a plate. "Thanks, Aera.", she says grabbing the plate and eating. We sit down and begin eating. "They're good.", I and Aera say chowing down. "Thank you.", he says eating his.

Hey, Redoc here, if there are any grammar mistakes, tell me. I hate reading stories that have bad grammar, and this story is no exception. Also, I'm trying a new writing style. There will be a surprise in chapter 11.