The Cracker Barrell

Further and further Mark drove Tonya. They had been driving for over a day now. Mark was determined to get Tonya back to Oregon that he didn't sleep and didn't stop for food or to sleep. He was eating protein bars and veggies and so was Tonya. He would only pull over when he had to pee. That was it.

Tonya had just taken a nap. It was kind of one of the only things Mark was allowing her to do. She looked outside the trucks window. She saw a bunch of farms. They could be anywhere. She had no idea how long she had been sleeping for. She checked the clock on the radio it was a little bit in the afternoon. She was starving. Protein bars and veggies weren't going to cut it. She needed real food.

Maybe she could trick Mark into stopping off somewhere decent. After all, if he wanted to keep her and do things to her later, she'd need the energy. "Baby, where are we?" She asked yawning.

"We're in Colorado."

Tonya was amazed at Mark's timing on this. He must've drove all night. He used to have to stop driving every four hours every time they went on road trip. He never let Tonya split the drive. He always drove. "Man, was I out for a long time."

Mark shook his head. "Yeah, no shit, but it's fine. We need you well rested."

"Well rested for what?"

Mark gave a devilish smirk, "Oh I think you know. When we get home were going to make up for loss time."

That thought made Tonya want to vomit. She already was feeling a bit under the weather and that didn't help. She hated sex with Mark. Mostly because it was sex; it was him forcing himself on her and fucking her way too hard. "Umm... can we pull into a rest stop? I need some coffee and I'm really hungry."

"There's more protein bars in the back."

"But, I'm really hungry and I won't be useful for when we get home, if you know what I mean."

"No."

"Please." She pouted out her lip. Mark looked at her. It was something she did and it really got him hard.

He sighed. "Ok. There's a Cracker Barrel coming up in a half mile. How about we go there?" He asked as he rubbed her thigh. Tonya was surprised he was even asking instead of telling her and rubbing up her thigh. Maybe he could change.

Tonya nodded her head. "Ok." She said enough though she hated the Cracker Barrel. They continued to drive, and Mark got off the exit ramp and drove up to the restaurant and parked right up front. He unbuckled his seatbelt and untied Tonya's hands. "Just till we get back into this truck. Don't want anyone to call the cops and have them take me away from you." He grabbed her face and gave her a deep kiss. He pulled away after a few minutes and she unbuckled her seatbelt and walked out with him. He opened the door for her, and they went inside and waited for a table.