Second date

A/N: So sorry this took me so long to post this. Now that my time isn't as full, I will be updating this story more often. Hope you all are well. P. S. Ahead near the end, just FYI

Chris went upstairs to check on Tonya while the Chicken was cooking. He wanted to check to see if she was alright. He couldn't image what she was going through or how she was going through it. He admired her strength to get out of that situation like she did. Most women didn't. They just stayed in a relationship like because they loved that person and it was all they knew.

Tonya may have seemed like a small-town, pretty girl with no opinions but that clearly wasn't the case. Whatever made her leave, was a good thing because he got to meet this great woman who had been such a great help to him while he was working. His house was clean. His dog was really looked after. But even more so, they really seemed to click. He enjoyed her company and wished he could spend even more time with her. In fact, he was about to do so right now.

He had peeled some potatoes for scalloped potatoes and put them in the oven and went upstairs to talk to Tonya. He knocked on the door.

"Come on in." She called to him.

He entered to find her in bed with her laptop underneath the covers. He smiled, happy that she was so comfortable. "Dinner will be ready in an hour. That's about as long as the rest of this movie will take you."

"Great." She said with a smile, looking up at him from the laptop, turning her attention to him. There was a pause when he was just standing there. "Would you like to join me?" She offered as she wanted to spend more time with him. Their movie date was the best date she had been on in a long time.

Chris paused again and nodded. "Sure. What are we watching?" He asked as he grabbed the chair near by and moved it towards the bed to sit in.

"Not sure. I just found it randomly."

Chris sat back in the chair and Tonya looked over to him after a few moments. "Do you want to join me. I think you might be more comfortable laying down."

"No that's ok. This chair is comfortable enough." He said keeping his focus on the movie.

"Well you've been standing all day and you're cooking dinner, come on." She moved over to the other side of the bed to give him some room. He looked over knowing he couldn't resist much longer. He got up from the chair, hoped up from the bed and laid down next to Tanya underneath the covers.

After a good way through the movie he put his arm around her, hoping that wasn't a bad move, but she wasn't alarmed by it. She in fact snuggled into him. She loved that feeling. It just out of kindness and maybe he liked her. Whatever it was, she wanted this. She wanted him. Her brown eyes looked up into his blue ones and they looked at each other before they went in to kiss each other.

When their lips met, it was like fireworks. Tonya hadn't felt that since she and Mark kissed years ago for the first time, but this was better. He cupped her face with his hand, and they continued to kiss. He wasn't sure how much further she wanted to go, so he kept it there for now. Soon she pulled away and looked at the time. "Should you see how the chicken is coming along?"

Chris looked at her, hating that they stopped but understood what she meant. He respected her and would let go if she wanted to. "Ummm... yeah. I should go do that. Want to help?"

She nodded her head and they went downstairs, and Chris checked on the chicken and potatoes. Tonya noticed Chris didn't have any other vegetables and she cut some carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower to make a steamed vegetable medley. She put them in a pot and steamed them in water. She then set the table and opened up the wine and poured them both a glass. "To something new." She said to Chris, holding up her glass.

Chris paused once again but held up his glass too, to her. "To something new. To someone new." He said.

Tonya took what he said in for a moment and nodded. "Yeah... someone new." They clicked glasses and took a sip. Soon dinner was served, and Chris served them both. He figured Tonya did that enough with him and he guessed Mark back in Oregon. They sat down close to each other. You would think a kiss so out of the blue with back them sit far away across from each other but not so much. They talked a little bit about the movie and them when Chris was silent again, Tonya wondered what was up. "What are you thinking about?" She knew this was a risk asking this question. If it were Mark, he would've yelled her to mind her own business and made her clean the bathroom, but Chris was different.

He looked at her as she was finishing up his food. "I was thinking about that kiss we just had. I just wanted to know if it was ok with you that I did that."

She nodded her head. "Yeah, but I think I went for it too and I don't know I want to see where this goes if you do. I like spending time with you."

Chris smiled. "Me too. Why don't we watch another movie upstairs?"

"Sounds good." She said and they cleaned up and took their wine upstairs. They put on the wedding planner but didn't really watch it. They soon started to kiss each other again. They took off their shirts and jeans and Chris kissed her neck. She leaned her head back while his hands moved down to her breasts and he unhooked her bra with ease and rubbed them.

He positioned himself on top of her then slowly moved one hand down and traced his fingers down her stomach and down to her panties rubbing circles inside her. She moaned as his thumb rubbed against her clit after taking off her panties. She didn't fight it like she thought she would after the abuse that Mark put her though. Maybe this was different.

He slowly kissed her down her body and started to lick inside her. Sucking her clit now. "Oh god!" She moaned and gripped the sheets. Soon she flipped them over to rub him and give his turn at pleasure. After she sucked him a little bit, Chris got back on top and took off her boxers, revealing his erection and entered Tonya, slowly thrusting into her.

Tonya gripped his shoulders and threw her head back. She couldn't believe she was doing this with him. She always waited till the third date or longer with men but here she was. This wasn't like her, but this time was different.

Chris trusted a bit harder, kissing her neck. Tonya clawed on his back and moved her hips along with him. "Chris." She moaned softly. He groaned in response. He looked up at her and gave her kisses on her lovely soft lips. He then stared at her at her as he continued his movements. She kept eye contact with him too. Her walls clenched around him. After ten minutes, they hit their eyes. Chris came and so did Tonya. It came over them like a title wave. Chris laid down beside Tonya and held her like he did before. "Whoa." Tonya said. Those were the only words that came to mind right then.