Out to Dinner

Tonya came downstairs in a light blue beaded shirt and tan skirt and wedges. Her hair was in a nice up do. Her silver purse was hanging over her left shoulder. She saw Chris by the door in some nice black jeans, white collared shirt, and black leather jacket. He turned to her once he saw her and smiled, "You look very nice."

She smiled to him as that was the first time, she had been told that in a very long time. It was a very nice thing to hear. "Thank you. So, do you."

"You ready to go?" He asked her.

"Yes. I am."

Chris then smiled and opened up the door for her and she walked outside, and he closed and locked the door. He then joined her by the steps. "Ok if we take my car?" he asked. She nodded and they walked to it and Chris opened up the car on the driver's side, saw that Tonya was going to open her car and ran around to stop her. "Here, let me get that for you." He opened up the door for her and she got in."

"Thank you." She said before he close door and he half jogged back around. Got in on his side, put in the key and turned to Tonya, how does Luigi's sound? It's an Italian place across town."

Tonya nodded, "sounds good."

Chris smiled and turned on his iPod to the Foo Fighters song Learning to Fly.

Tonya heard the song. "Oooo I like this song."

Chris smiled and turned it up.

"Better tell all of the angels. This could take all night..." Tonya started to sing

Chris turned the wheel and drove out of the driveway mouthing the words. They drove singing the song together threw the traffic on the expressway. Which... was surprisingly not that busy. They just breezed right threw it in 20 min. They listened to Hero and walk and many others, before they got off the exit rap.

Chris turned off the music and Tonya did a double take. "Why did you-"

"Were here." Said Chris as he pulled up to a parking space up front.

"Oh." Tonya said.

Chris smirked and took the key out of the ignition and took off his seatbelt and got out, closing his side and went around to get Tonya. She unbuckled her seatbelt and Chris opened up her door and took her hand. They walked inside Chris opened the restaurant door for her and joined her as they waited for a table.

There were other people ahead of them. They first set of people got seated then the next couple and the one after that. Tonya and Chris stayed patient and then when that couple was seated, they finally were. The host sat them down in a booth. Tonya on one end of it and Chris on the other. The host handed them their menus. "Your waiter will be with you in a moment."