Love & Chinese Food

Chris and Tonya both walked in. Chris closed the door behind them as Dodger greeted Tonya, waging his tail. "Hey there, Dodger. Oh, I missed you." She said after dropping down to greet him. She petted him and scratched him really good behind the ears. Tonya was surprised that Dodger didn't find her like last time. Guess he wasn't a long-distance type of dog, but oh well.

Chris smiled, happy that Dodger and she were reunited. He was happy to be reunited with her. He thought as he went to grab the takeout menus When she was taken, he felt like there was a whole in his life. Nothing made sense. Everything was so empty. He did his normal stuff: work, taking care of Dodger, but he was lonely and worried about her, that he couldn't enjoy it.

But now she was back. She seemed unharmed as far as he could tell. She seemed like her breezy, sweet self. God, he really liked her. More than any other woman he dated before. They barely got started, but now they could continue, if Tonya wanted to.

He walked back over with the menus. "Hey Tonya, what are you in the mood for? Chinese, pizza or this new Indian place looks good."

She looked over to Chris and let Dodger go. As much as she loved that dog, she wanted to play with Chris more. "Chinese. Not as heavy."

"Heavy?" He asked wondering what she meant or what that had to do with anything as they would just be lying around tonight.

Tonya slowly and sexily walked over to him. When she got close to him, she ran her hand on his chest. She looked deep into his eyes before meeting her lips to his. They kissed a few times before she took him by the hand and led him to the couch. There, they sat down, and Tonya pulled Chris over to her kissed him again. "I missed you," She said, in between kisses.

"Me, too." He took her in his arms again. She kissed his neck and started to unbutton his coat, taking it off and placing it on the couch, then she tired to take his shirt off, but he stopped her. "Everything ok?" She asked as no man had never rejected her advices. Then again, she really got to insinuate, so maybe she was just bad at it.

"I just wanted to ask you if everything was ok? Did he harm you?"

Tonya sighed. She and Mark weren't on the road long enough for him to rape her like he used to, but he did get a hit in when he kidnapped her. Just hit her for leaving him and disobeying him. "He did hit me but nothing else."

"When?"

"When he kidnapped me and the day that he called you."

"Are you sure nothing else happened?"

Tonya bit her lip, trying not to cry. Not because anything did happen, but because of all the times it did. "No. Not this time."

Chris looked shocked. He had a feeling because of how she acted after they had sex, but he wasn't sure. He couldn't believe he did that. Hitting was bad enough but sleeping with someone without their consent was just veil. This guy was a real bastard. If he ever met him, he would probably beat him the way that Mark beat Tonya. "I'm so sorry this all happened to you. You're safe now. I hope you know that." He stroked her arm and held her close to him.