Chapter Sixteen.

“It’s okay, I knew you would say no, I’m an idiot…” he started walking on circles again

“I thought we were already there,” I said smiling; he looked at me and ran so fast, picking me up and kissing me for a good 3 minutes. The rain started to pound and Hunter started to bark, but there was nothing that could stop us. It was just Ross and I.

“I love you Holly,” I took his face in my hands and kissed him again.

“And I love you, Ross,” We smiled and got in the car. After that day, three months had went by, they won the competition, everyone knew R5 and Austin & Ally, they had so much more fans, everything was perfect for them. I always stay in touch with everyone except for Daniel. I always hung out with the Lynch’s in the weekends when they didn’t have much work. Ross and I were happier every day. Even R5ers had accepted me and that made my really happy.

My parents went to Japan for six months so I’ve been by myself; Ross always visits and hangs out here. Today is a Friday, so I’m baking some cookies while the Chinese food gets here. I heard the door bell sound so I opened it and I saw lots of red flowers standing there.

“Flowers for the most beautiful flower,” he said as he smiled. I pecked his lips.

“Thanks come in.” Ross did and went to play with Hunter, when he came back he hugged me.

“You are beautiful.” Ross called.

“You say this every time!” I say, not wanting to smile at his compliment.

“I’ll never stop loving you,” I hugged him tightly, I never want to lose Ross. Please God, Ross was the light that I didn’t have. He brings the best of me. After having lunch, we watched a movie.

“So, babe, any plans for today?” he said with a wink.

“I don’t know, I invited Cassie here, we haven’t talked in a while. Why?”

“Oh, it’s just that Raini was going to throw a party, I’ll give you the address if you feel like going,” he said as he wrote it in a post it.

“Sure,” I kissed him, after nine, Ross went by and Cassie visited. She’s such a great friend. We haven’t talked ever since I met Ross, it’s because she left right after that and I never got the time to talk to her face to face.

“And yeah, that’s the story.”

“Whoa, a lot of things had happened after I left. I thought you and Daniel were going to get married! But he’s a jerk.”

“Well, I think time wasn’t a good medicine for both of us.” I muttered.

“You still love him? Well, it’s obvious.” I hit her arm.

“As a friend, yes.”

“Who said the other way?” she said smiling and I laughed.

My phone beeped for a text.

“Who could it be?” I said frowning; I didn’t have that number on my phone.

“It’s me, I know you’re busy but can you come? I miss you. Cassie can come! Smiley face,” I read out loud and Cassie looked at me with her eye brows raised.

“It looks like we are partying!” she said dancing and laughing. We changed clothes, I dressed into a polka-dot voile blouse, a milly cotton eyelet-patterned shorts and Jimmy Choo Ellie leather and mesh sandals. Cassie dressed into a Lagray Lace Dolman-Sleeve Tunic, a Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Milano Wool 3 Button Coat and Tribtoo Pump – Natural heels.

We followed the address and rang the door bell. Riker opened the white door.

“Holly!” he hugged me. “Who is this beautiful lady?” he flirted and I chuckled. My best friend said her name and we came in. “WOOOHOO YOU MADE IT!” Said Rocky and Ratliff.

They hugged me, Rocky’s breath smelled like alcohol so I laughed. He got so funny when he drank. I noticed how Cassie and Riker looked at each other, so I left them alone and went to the kitchen. Raini was a good friend of mine, we always make jokes and my boyfriend’s cast is just awesome.

After greeting everyone and just ONE drink, I went to the bathroom looking for Ross of course. I saw Rydel sleeping in a couch and I smiled. Daniel was there too, I saw him but he was talking to some guy. I went to Rocky for help.

“Rockstar, is there another bathroom I can take?”

“Holly, I never say this but you’re beautiful and you like videogames and you have a great taste in music, you are the perfect woman but Ross called you when we saw you even though I saw you first.” He said, playing with my hair. I burst out laughing and took his hand off my hair.

“Bathroom?”

“Upstairs!” he said smiling. I went upstairs and turned the room’s light on.

“ROSS?!”