Chapter Twenty.

“The one downstairs is not fixed yet, but upstairs, the second door, that’s the bathroom,” he explained and I nodded. I walked up the stairs and got into the bathroom. After washing my hands and face I decided to leave but when I opened the door I saw something on the floor that was shining. I didn’t want to be a stalker but it caught my attention. I followed the glitter and I picked it up. It was a necklace, a very nice heart. I tried opening it but I couldn’t. I got into the bathroom again so no one could see me, but after some tries and fails, I made it. When I looked into the picture, I leaned in and observed, was… was that me? And who was that blonde guy? Why was this here? Was this before Daniel? What? Questions popped out in my mind, but an empty hole in my memories wouldn’t let me remember, I tried, but nothing came to my mind, absolutely nothing, after a while I decided to get downstairs and join the guys.

“Cassie, can I talk to you for a second?” I asked smiling. She nodded and we walked off to the garden.

“What happened, Holls?” she smiled.

“Who is this guy and why is this here?” I showed her the necklace and her face wasn’t the same.

“Where did you find it?” she asked trying to take it away from my hands.

“In the bathroom floor, are you going to answer me?” I was about to talk when the guys stepped out, Cassie wasn’t going to save herself, I would interrogate her later. After a nice night, we left Raini’s place and Daniel took me home.

“Good night love, I love you,” I kissed him and he drove off. I was going to get into my place when Hunter jumped off and started running, I felt scared to lose him so I followed, I ran with all I could.

“Hunter!... WAIT! COME BACK PLEASE!” I ran after him until he stopped in a familiar house and started to bark, it was the same house he had brought me to a while ago, a light went on.

“Yes?” the same woman came to the door and I shot her an apologetic smile.

“Excuse me, it’s not my intention to bother you but my dog ran out and he stopped here.”

“Don’t worry child,” she smiled and petted Hunter. He seemed to be comfortable around her.

“It’s getting late, good night, sorry for the bother!” I walked off and walked next to Hunter.

“Who was it mom?” I said, rubbing my eyes.

“Get some rest, you just got off that horrible place you should never go back, you understand me? Go to bed,” she answered me.

“Mom, who was it?” I insisted.

“It was her, the dog ran out, and brought her here,” it was now or never, I ran off my door and I saw her, walking next to Hunter, talking to him, I could only see her back. I whistled so the dog could listen to me, immediately it turned around and ran to me, I haven’t seen him in so long. He had grown so much, I heard her run to me, for her dog.

“Please excuse me, Hunter is just so weird lately,” I said to the blonde boy, pulling off a weak smile, he did the same. He was really attractive, I thought I had seen his face before, very familiar, but I really didn’t remember where.

“Don’t worry, he’s cute,” he said as he petted him, Hunter seemed to know him.

“Well, nice to meet you, my name is Ross… Ross Lynch,” he said smiling.

“Ross…” I thought for a while. “What a nice name.” He smiled a little sadly.

“Well, Ross Lynch, it was a pleasure. My name is Holly Moore.” I stretched out my hand but the guy took my cheeks and cupped them, kissing him. After two mini seconds I pulled away and slapped him.

“Excuse me? Who do you think I am? You should be ashamed,” I turned around and walked home.

“No… No, she didn’t remember me,” I said touching my lips while Holly left my sight. Maybe, just maybe it was better she didn’t. Maybe she always loved Daniel and I was just a bother to their plan. Maybe she just liked me because she felt all alone when he abandoned her. I walked home and slept, I didn’t tell my mother or my siblings. I didn’t want them to feel sorry for me. After a week, we went to the studio to record another song for the EP.

“Okay, guys, this song was written my Ross while he was on jail,” said Ell as he hugged me.

“Read it,” Rydel smiled, she was always a Rolly shipper. Daniel wasn’t in the room, good luck for him. If he was here, I would beat the shit out of him. Rocky came closer to the paper and started to read.

“Cause you’re my drug, the only one that makes me feel alright, with you I can’t ask nothing more, we were in love before, don’t you think we should give it a try?” Then Rydel read,

“I miss you so badly, I can’t almost breath. I need you with me, can’t think about nothing more…”

“Because you’re the one I adore,” Ratliff finished. “Wow bro, this song is…”

“EXCELENT.” The three of them said, I felt relieved, after looking for rhythm, and present it to the discography we decided to record tomorrow, it would be ready in a week or two.

“Hello?” I asked, clearly puzzled. My parents were out and it was weird when someone called to my house.

“Holly Moore?”

“Speaking to her.”

“Well, I’m calling from the Young Hearts clinic, we found a book in the table next to you a few weeks ago, we wanted to know if it’s yours.”

“A book? No, it isn’t mine.”

“Well, it has your name, and it’s already in your house, it was to let you know, good evening.” The stupid and annoying girl hung up, well a free book why not, I took Hunter for a walk, we were out all evening. When I got back, I saw there was a package against my house door.