Chapter Ten.

“GET UP BABY!” said a little high pitch voice, walking in the room. I covered myself and I could feel Ross trying to disguise me.

“Hello Kylie.”

“Hey babe, I got breakfast!” Kylie had pancakes and orange juice, I could smell it.

“Oh thanks beautiful but I’m not hungry.” But Ross loved pancakes…

“Oh that’s good. We can go straight to the business.” She left something in the couch and took Ross’ hand. “Where are we going?” I could feel him speaking.

“The pool,” she said with a slutty tone, you know what I mean. What a slut I thought to myself, I felt angry and… jealous. I felt how they walked out of the room. I got dressed quickly and made the bed. I felt so bad about Ross, I thought he was different. But I guess that’s just how every guy is. I took my journal out of my bag, ripped a page and decided to write something to Daniel.

After I took my stuff and stormed out of that house, I preferred walking right now. A break, a breath would be good. Just being calm and walking to my house for a second would be cool.

-Ross POV-

“Come in,” I said to Kylie while we walked into my room, I won’t lie, I always had a great time with her, and she was really smart and funny when she wanted to be.

“You’re the sweetest! Thanks!” I heard her talk in her baby voice. Uh-oh. What? I shook my head in clearly, confusion.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“About this, dummy.” He showed me a cupcake, one with a heart. That’s the one Holly brought… Talking about Holly, where is she?

“Ooh… Erm Kylie, I’m going out for a while okay? I’ll be back.”

“Okay!” she said eating the cupcake. I changed into clean clothes and took the red sweatshirt that was on the floor, the one Holly used last night. I wore it and I took my bicycle…

-Holly POV-

“Yes mom, don’t worry. Yes Daniel and me had a great time yesterday… Okay… Okay… Yes! Mhm… I’ll see you in a while, I love you.” I hung up and started to hum Drops Of Jupiter by Train.

“I came to make company but I guess you already have someone.” I turned around and Ross was pointing to the floor. My gaze was surprised to see a little puppy walking behind me. His face was so sweet, I smiled and got down to pet him.

“Since when is this little buddy following me?” I asked Ross.

“Since you got a Twitter… Just kidding, but, something like two kilometers…”

“Two kilometers?” I laughed. Ross nodded and I grabbed the puppy in hands as I walked.

“If you want you can put it here,” Ross said smiling and pointing at the bicycle’s nest. I said sure and smiled back as I placed him there.

“How are you naming him?” he asked.

“Correction, how are we naming him?” I told him.

We?”

“It will be ours! Come on!” I said smiling.

“I like that.” Ross said talking my hand and making me seat in part of the bicycle he was riding. “What. Are. You. Doing. Ross.” I said.

“Let’s go for a ride,” he said kissing my cheek. I blushed and he started to ride, until we got to a pet store that was called ‘Crazy Pets’.