Chapter Fifteen.

“Thank you everybody, we are all truly happy about everything…” Everyone clapped. They all knew who he was! “I want to dedicate this song to my girlfriend, Violet.” WHAT? WAS THIS A FUCKING JOKE? Everyone clapped and Violet was on stage, the guys looked at me awkwardly, I felt how my heart was hurting when they kissed, I couldn’t believe it. The show ended and I sat besides Ross backstage.

“Are you okay, Holly?” Rydel added.

“Yeah…” I smiled weakly at her.

“Are you sure, love? You look pale,” said Ross, touching my cheek while he hugged me.

“Yes guys don’t worry.” I looked to left and Kylie was there, looking at me with hate. I sighed, Ross took my hand. I stared at him and he kissed me.

“Ew, too much love for me.” Said Riker and we all laughed.

“Yeah but when you’re in a relationship, everything is cool!” said Ratliff.

“Ratliff, your grandma said you were a prince charming back then…” pronounced Ryland as he tried to open a bag of purple Skittles.

“Idiots!” he said and we couldn’t stop laughing because Riker was as red as a tomato.

“Well, can we go home?” Ross asked me.

“Yes, come with us for a while Holly!!” Riker said.

“I don’t want it to be awkward guys,” I said.

“Nah, come on!!” Rydel and Rocky said taking my hand, leaving Ross behind.

“Let’s go play Mario Kart!” Ryland said.

“Well, if you lose again against me, it will not be my fault!” I said playing with Ryland’s hair. Ross coughed jealously and everyone laughed.

“Jealous, much?” I whispered into Ross’ ear.

“Yes, a lot. Stop doing this to me…” he whispered back.

“What are you two talking ‘bout?” Ratliff said and we just laughed it away.

We arrived and ordered pizza. We were waiting when the door bell rang.

“Holly, go get it!” said Riker as he handed me the money.

“Sure,” I said and walked with Ross to the door. “I got it,” I said, opening the door.

“Riker Lynch?” the pizza guy said. I nodded, “He’s back there but here’s the money,” I explained.

“Okay, here’s your order,” he said winking at me. Ross coughed.

“Dude, mind your business,” the guy said. “Dude, that’s my girlfriend!” Ross said, his face was priceless. He had a frown and looked mad and so pissed off. The pizza guy ignored him and gave me the pizza. I gave him the money and he gave me some change. “Thank you,” I said smiling.

“When ever.” He said, winking again. I bet Ross’ blood is boiling.

I closed the door smiling. “Holly, what was that? That guy was checking you out and you smiled at him!” he yelled, jealous. “Woah, calm down, Blondie. I smile to everyone!” I said. “Okay…” he admitted. We walked to the kitchen and we all ate pizza. After defeating Ryland five times it was already time to go.

“Goodbye, guys!” I said hugging everyone, I walked upstairs and made my way to his room. Inside, I saw a quite terrible scene, Violet on top of Daniel, kissing; I think her tongue was in his throat…

“Excuse me,” I said and they tear apart. I grabbed my purse, looking at Daniel and moving my head, I couldn’t believe him… Well I don’t care.

“Bye.”

“Don’t forget to close the door after leaving, Daniel and I have a long night ahead of us and we don’t want to be interrupted, LOVE.” I looked at her and smiled.

“Don’t worry slut.” I closed the door dramatically and walked downstairs with furia. Ross was waiting for me in his car, when I got there, I slammed the door and he got scared.

“Are you okay?” he asked me worried.

“Yes.” I turned the radio on loudly and Ross drove me home, not a single word in the entire path there. I wasn’t in the mood for talking, stupid Violet. I hated her, ugh.

“Sweetie we are here,” a smiling Ross greeted me. I shook my head. “Are you sure you are fine?” I looked at Ross and smiled. Why those two worried me so much? Ross was such a great person, he loved me, I did back. I felt his sight, he worried about him too much, he had so much things in common, I felt how he was the half of me and when we hung out we were a complete piece, nothing more. I threw myself to him, hugging him.

“I love it when you stay there thinking and then hug me suddenly,” he said into our hug. I looked at him and peeped his nose. We kissed for a while when we heard the window. We broke apart and saw my dad, I laughed.

“Don’t be scared, he likes you.” I kissed his cheek and hopped off the car.

*Three weeks later*

“Hello?” I said in my morning voice, just getting up, and answering my phone.

“Gorgeous, I’ll meet you in an hour. I have something planned.” Ross said.

“Fine, see ya.” I hung up quickly and went for a shower. I got dressed into a white tank top with a skirt over it and an oversized jean shirt over everything. I walked down to my kitchen and Ross was there 5 minutes later.

“Here,” he said, covering my eyes with a soft head band. We got into the car with Hunter.

“Where are we going, Ross?” he took my hand.

“You’ll see.” We were there for almost an hour until the car stopped. Ross got out and took my hand, getting closer to my ear.

“I hope you like it.” He said, taking the band off. My heart froze, it was beautiful. Tall red trees with most of their leaves in the ground. It was too much I started crying. #TypicalHolly… I’m using Twitter too much.

“You don’t like it do you? Oh my god, I knew it… Why should I listen to Ryde-“ I took his hand and interrupted him, “It’s beautiful.” I kissed him and he smiled into our kiss.

“Go for a small walk while I arrange some things,” I took Hunter’s leash and went for a small walk, like Ross said. A little away, there was a pond with beautiful animals around… Hunter started to bark and I laughed. After a while we walked back and I saw Ross had put a blanket in the floor, with a picnic in it.

“This is beautiful, Ross,” I smiled while I rested in him.

“No, you are beautiful.” After eating, I noticed how Ross was a little nervous.

“Are you okay?”

“Er…. Um…” He stood up and started to walk in circles. Hunter followed him so I started to laugh at how silly he was acting.

“What’s wrong?” I took his hand.

“Holly,” he said, fingers running through the blonde hair I loved. “Would you… Be my girlfriend?”

“I…”

“It’s okay, I knew you would say no, I’m an idiot…” he started walking on circles again.