Chapter Two

Chapter Two

“Um… Um… No. Sorry, I thought you were someone else.” I apologized, and he laughed, adorably if I may point out.

“Who are you looking for, gorgeous?” he questioned and I let out a nervous laugh, making things awkward. More awkward than it already was.

“Um… Erm. Um…” is all my stupid brain managed to say.

“Hun!” I felt arms that were wrapping me tightly, “What are you doing here so early?” Daniel asked me.

“I got up early and decided to come see you earlier, but I didn’t exactly find you,” I explained myself. He smiled and kissed me.

“I see you met Ross, my roommate, Ross this is Holly.” He introduces us.

“A pleasure,” Blondie says and smiles.

“Get some clothes on, Ross... Let’s go, love, I want you to meet my friends.” Daniel says and drags me.

We walk down the stairs while Ross got dressed in his room. Daniel showed me the house, it was big, and people walked around constantly.

“Riker!” yelled a guy that was a taller than Daniel, getting out of the kitchen.

“Riker?” I said weirdly to Daniel, since we were the only ones around in the moment.

“Turn around,” Daniel said and I did.

Indeed, there was someone in the back yard, which was behind our backs, I guess that was “Riker” He looked nice, and looked a lot like Ross, an older Ross.

“Rydel!” he exclaimed and jumped on the blonde girl. I smiled.

“So this is your girlfriend, huh Daniel?” said a brunette guy with Riker and Rydel behind him.

“Yes, this is the beauty I’m in love with.” Daniel said sweetly.

“That was a little gay,” I whispered to Daniel who laughed.

“I’m Holly, you are?” I ask.

“Ellington Ratliff. But they call me Ratliff” he introduced himself, and I nodded, making sure I remembered his name.

“Riker, right?” I asked looking to the blonde.

“That’s me!” Riker answered and winked. As I said, older version of wet hot guy.

“Hey, hey hey! This is my girl okay? Mine.” Daniel said, being the man he clearly isn’t, and putting his arm around me. I laughed, shaking my head.

“I’m Rydel. Or better known as the band-aid for heart breaks!” she smiled sweetly at me.

“Hey where’s Rocky and Kelly?” My boyfriend asked.

“I think they are at Cat’s dorm,” said Rydel.

“Cat’s? What’s he doing there?” Daniel asked confused.

“I think he was doing an ustream or something,” she said looking at a paper she had took out of her pocket, it was messy.

“What’s that?” I asked Rydel, “If I can know.” I smiled.

“A guy’s number.” She answered.

“Guy?” yelled Riker.

“Just kidding!” Rydel said. I think he was over protective of her or something.

“Let’s go for Rocky! I want everyone to meet you,” said my boy friend smiling.

“Why?” I laughed. “Because, you’re Daniel James Stevens’ girlfriend. Duh!” he laughed.

“Jerk,” I smiled and he pecked my lips.

-Daniel’s POV-

We arrived to Cat’s bedroom and; Cat, Rocky and Kelly were sitting in front of a laptop, he didn’t want to interrupt much with Holly so we went up stairs to our bed room.

We got on bed and talked a while, I haven’t seen Holly in so much time… I really missed her. I suddenly got a flashback of how we met,

-FLASHBACK-

“Students! Said the teacher while me and my friends burst into laughter.

“Shut it! I want you all to meet Holly, she’s new here so let's all make her feel like this is her second home, okay?” The teacher said.

“Nerd!” said my best friend, Ryan, besides me and I laughed, looking back at the girl who nervouslly took hold of her books protectively, and looked at the floor.

“What do you think Daniel?” he asked.

“About what?” I said looking at my paper work.

“About the new girl,” he said.

“Um, well…” I stopped to look at her, her eyes, her hair. Then she turned around to hung her purse and caught me looking at her, she let out a giggle. I looked back at my notebook, pretending that didn't happen.

-After class-

“Hey,” I heard while walking, I turned around and it was Missy.

“Uh, hi.” I continued walking.

“Daniel! You know, I'm throwing a party at my place, and you’re invited,” she said holding my arm, I smiled weakly and tired. I looked back at the street, the new girl was there?

“Yeah, Missy. Maybe I’ll show up, I don’t know, bye,” is what I said and ran up to Holly.

“Hey!” I smiled with enthusiasm

“Hi? How can I help you?” she asked me politely.

“Um, WE’RE CLASSMATES!” I yelled at her, she freaked out a little bit but then laughed.

“I know!” she smiled at me, and I did back, rubbing the back of my neck.

“Come with me?” she said.

“W-Where?” I asked.

“Coffee. Haven't you heard? It's great here. You may like it, or even me.”

-END OF FLASHBACK-

“Babe?” Holly asked me. I shook my head and looked at her in awe.

“Sorry, just memories.” He said.

“When we met?” she read my mind.

“Stop doing that! You scare me sometimes!” I laughed.

“Where’s the bathroom?” Holly asked.

“I’ll take you,” said Ross.

“I’ll be right back!” she waved me goodbye and left with Ross.