Chapter Nineteen.

“To see a friend.” I got out and made my way to Daniel’s.

“Ross? What are you doing here?” he said rubbing the back of his neck. I pushed him inside and closed the door.

“Great Daniel, completely great, you know, for a moment I thought you were doing this because you were a nice person, because you really loved her, but how could you find courage to plan this?”

“What are you talking about?” he asked, puzzled.

“What I’m talking about?” I showed him my iPhone and he started to laugh.

“I see she opened her mouth,” he chuckled, referring to Kylie.

“How could you?”

“I said I would do anything to win her back.”

“She almost lost her life!”

“Those were risks I had to take, I never thought she could go this extreme, my plan was for her to see you with Kylie, forget you and run to my arms. And it happened. But then the suicide thing appeared, she really loved you Ross, she wouldn’t do that for me, but you see, she’s back in my arms. And that’s how it will stay. Her parents support me, everyone does. After all, I always loved her.” He smiled at me, and anger ran through my veins and body. I threw myself to him and started beating him out, he fought back, my anger started to get out of control and every punch was harder. I don’t know how but we finished fighting on the street. Cops arrived and two of them got us to stop fighting, he arrived at the station.

“Daniel, you can leave,” said one of them. He stood up and winked an eye.

“You… Ross Lynch, are arrested, for invading private property and attacking the owner.”

“WHAT?” How was that even possible, Daniel… God damn it! Isn’t police about fairness?

“What you heard, young man. 60 days.” WHAT? SIXTY DAYS? Wow, this is wrong, really wrong.

“Hello?”

“Mom!”

“Ross?” she said, waking up.

“Mom, I had a problem, I won’t be back home tonight.”

“What, honey? And, for how long?”

“60 days.”

“What?! Where will you stay? At the old house where you and your friends used to live?”

“In jail mom, I got into a fight with Daniel at his place,” I felt how she started to cry and my heart broke into millions of pieces. “Please don’t tell my brothers or my sister-“ I was cut off with a cop. He took me to a room, I got into the cold bed, those were going to be very long 60 days.

“Hey, love,” said Daniel as he got into my house.

“Hun! I missed you, I love you I love you I love you,” I pressed kisses all over his face.

“Awww, sweetheart.” He smiled. I walked over to Hunter with Daniel and he started to bark at him.

“That’s weird, I don’t know why Hunter hates you so much,” I laughed.

“Maybe he gets jealous,” he smiled at me, I got closer to Hunter and petted him.

“Well, love, are you ready?”

“For what?” I asked frowning.

“Well, dinner with my parents, you have to show them the ring,” I laughed.

“Hun, it’s just a love ring, we’re too young to get married.”

“I know, but I just want our parents to see how serious are we,” he smiled at me. Damn, his smile was beautiful. I was so happy around him.

“Well, I’ll go change,” I walked up to my room and got dressed into a Jil Sander Cashmere and silk-blend pink tank, a Joseph Emanuelle double-breasted black twill jacket, a pair of Superfine Mixed Swirl mid-rise paneled black skinny jeans, heels and a dream catcher necklace. Leaving my hair straight, I walked out of my room and into the stair. We both walked to the table.

“Wow guys, I’m so happy you’re on the right path,” said Daniel’s mother and I smiled at her.

“It was going to happen any moment, Daniel you’re the one for my daughter,” said my father, Daniel took my hand and we kissed sweetly and softly, it was a great dinner but my mother didn’t say a word, it was very weird.

“Well, now I’ll steal Holly after dinner so she can meet some great friends of mine,” our parents nodded and we drove to a big house, when we rang the doorbell, a guy with brown hair and brown eyes opened the door.

“Hey Daniel,” he greeted.

“Hello Ell, this is Holly,” the guy looked at my boyfriend with a confused look, and I showed him my hand, so he could shake it.

“Pleasure to meet you, my name is Holly Moore, I’m Daniel’s girlfriend,” I said smiling and he hugged me. I opened my eyes widely.

“Pleasure is all mine. I’m Ellington Ratliff,” the guy was pretty… affective. I laughed. We entered the house and Daniel introduced me to the rest of his friends.

“That’s Rocky,” he said smiling, I looked at the brunette tall guy, he was the same guy I had bumped into some months ago in the street, I remembered him wearing sunglasses.

“Hi! Nice to meet you, I’m Holly Moore,” he hugged me too. Wow, these guys are really affective aren’t they? But it didn’t felt awkward at all. Then I looked at a couch, and I saw my best friend with his boyfriend.

“Cassie? What are you doing here?” I said hugging her.

“HOLLY! Uh… Riker is brother of some of the guys here and Rydel,” she explained smiling. I walked to Riker and greeted him, he was a nice boy, and made my best friend happy, and that was the most important part.

“Hey Holly,” he smiled at me. We all sat down as we played a card game I found out they played some songs with my boyfriend, they talked about this girl called Rydel, and they said that Raini, the owner of the house was letting them the house for a while since they all used to live on another house together with my boyfriend too! That sounded awesome. I smiled at them as they talked.

“I thought they were five?” I whispered to Daniel.

“Yeah, is that… Well, the 5th member didn’t show up,” Ratliff said smiling.

“Ooohh… Uh, Ell, where’s the bathroom?” I asked him.

“The one downstairs is not fixed yet, but upstairs, the second door, that’s the bathroom,” he explained and I nodded. I walked up the stairs and got into the bathroom. After washing my hands and face I decided to leave but when I opened the door I saw something on the floor that was shining. I didn’t want to be a stalker but it caught my attention. I followed the glitter and I picked it up. It was a necklace, a very nice heart. I tried opening it but I couldn’t. I got into the bathroom again so no one could see me, but after some tries and fails, I made it. When I looked into the picture, I leaned in and observed, was… was that me? And who was that blonde guy? Why was this here? Was this before Daniel? What? Questions popped out in my mind.