Chapter Thirteen.

“Ross wake up, Austin & Ally, did you forget?” affirmed Rydel as she ate a sandwich, I rubbed my eyes. Cheese.

“Yeah, yeah,” I walked to the bathroom and had a shower; Daniel wasn’t in the room so I dressed with no problems, after finishing I drove to the studio.

“Late again, Ross?” said Raini, I just looked at the ground. “Well, let’s practice!” added Garron.

I walked down to Sonic Boom “Hey Ally,” I said, looking in my false phone.

“Is that the new MyPhone 5?!” Laura said, acting surprised.

“Yes! Jimmy Star gave it to me… I now can text all the ladies.” I said, doing a silly dance.

“Guess who got a job at Shaking Milkshakes?” exclaimed Raini as she walked down Sonic Boom, with both of her arms up in the air, typical Trish.

Calum walked in the store with one of the new actresses we’re working with now, she’s going to be in a few episodes. Her character is called Blake, she is an Austin hater. “Dez, please don’t tell me this nut head is going to be here…” she said, referring to me. “Woah, Blake… You don’t know Austin? He’s been my best friend since kindergarten!” Calum said, acting surprised.

“I knew about him… But I thought you got over him… What is he doing here anyways?”

“I’m sorry? What did I do to you?” I blurted out.

After the scene was re practiced twice for imperfections, two days went by. We were going to do a live taping and tomorrow was that day. I decided to escape rehearsals to visit Holly.

“Ross?” she said awkwardly as she opened the door.

“Hey beautiful,” I kissed her lips.

“I wasn’t expecting you…” she smiled. “Come in.” We walked to her room; I threw myself to her bed while she organized her room. “You snuck out?”

“Yup, to see you,” I mumbled, smiling.

“Wow, you really are a bad boy Ross Lynch,” she pronounced as she laughed with her green eyes rolled back. I loved that about her.

“Come here,” I said while patted softly her bed, showing her the place I wanted to be taken by her. She left the papers she was organizing and lay down next to me.

“I love spending time with you,” she said as she took my hand. I kissed her hair.

“I love it too,” Holly looked at me and touched my cheek, we looked at each other intensely. That same energy went through our lips, I couldn’t stop kissing her, it was addictive. She was addictive. After a few minutes of making out, we stopped and didn’t say a thing. Just enjoyed each other’s company. I liked that. It wasn’t awkward at all. We fell asleep.

My phone woke me up.

“Hello?”

“Ross, where are you? We’ve looked everywhere.” Laura said desperately in my phone. Cheese.