Chapter 11

A/n: I won't be saying thank you every chapter. I feel like that's annoying. But I am still very grateful for the reads, so thank you. Just a little heads up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok calm down. You're not in love with Steve. This is just some silly infatuation and it will be over shortly. Besides live is a strong word anyway, there is not way that, I am in love with Steve. I can't be.

I turn my attention back to the group. "I guess Y/n is the only one, other than Thor ofcourse, who is worthy of lifting the hammer." Clint says.

"How," A cold metalic voice calls from the shadows. "How could any of you be worthy you're all killers." The voice continues.

Everyone is looking around to see where this voice is coming from. Then, the sound of scraping metal fills the room.

Then I see it. It's very beat up, wires hanging from it's parts, pieces of metal dented and scratches. I tap Steve on the arm and point to the machine. Evryone follows suit.

"Jarvis?" Tony calls. But there's no answer.

"I'm sorry I was sleeping. I was dream, but there was this terrible noise and strings," the robot continues. " I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

"You killed someone?" Steve questions.

"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices." The machine says.

"Who sent you?" Thor asks.

"A suit of armor around the world." Tony's voice plays from the robot. I turn to look at Tony and he is completely blank.

"Ultron..." Bruce says. Everyone looks between Tony and Banner looking for an explanation.

"In the flesh or no, not yet not this heap of shit. But im ready." Ultron continues.

I look at Steve and whisper, " ooo Steve he said a no no word."

"Really y/n/n, now is not the time." He whispers back sternly. I roll my eyes at his comment.

"I'm on a mission." Ultron states

"What mission?" Nat prys.

"Y/n/n get behind me." Steve orders, but I'm feeling bold. I know he's trying to protect me but I've got this.

"Steve, if I'm worthy of wielding Thor's hammer, I think I can handle myself. You forget I'm a shield agent." I protest.

"I understand that but now is not the time to play super hero." He says sternly.

"You don't think I can handle myself? Why, because I'm not in your special club or some shit?" I ask feeling anger build up in my body.

"I know your capable of many things. This is just isn't one of them." He replies.

"So you don't believe in my capabilities. Wow, thanks Steve that means a lot." I say sarcastically.

"Y/n that's not what I'm saying I-" Steve starts. I'm so angry at this point it feels like lighting is coursing through my veins.

"What's my misson?" Ultron asks, " To answer you question, peace in our time." As if on que, more of Tony's robots break through the glass.

The tingling in veins intensifies and I ball my fists to try to decrease the pain. I see everyone jump into action so I reach for my gun.

But when I uncalled my fists busts of lightning comes from my fingers. Lightning is heading in every direction. I scream out as the lightning comes to an end.

I look at my hands, back and front. They look absolutely normal, but I feel exhausted. As if I've just run 3 10k's back to back. I feel my legs collapse from under me and my head starts spinning when I hit the ground.

My vision goes blurry and I can't focus. I hear Steve call out my name. I remember being picked up from the ground. But it feels different. I don't know what but it doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel human.