Chapter 16

Steve's POV

I take a second to process Bruce's words then I look at Tony who's already looking at me.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their goods..." Tony says a hint of worry in his voice.

"I thought your father said he got the last of it?" I question returning his worried statement.

"I'm sorry, I-I don't follow," Bruce starts, getting up from the computer and walking towards us. "What comes out of Wakanda?" He finishes.

Tony moves aside and gestures to my shield. "The strongest metal in the world." He says very dramatically.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*
Y/n's POV

When Pietro and I finally made it to the jet he puts me in hand cuffs and straps me to a seat ensuring I won't escape.

"So... how much longer is this flight?" I ask out boredom about 30 minutes into the flight.

"3o maybe 40 minutes. We'll be there soon, so shut up and sit back." Pietro demands.

"Who the hell are you talking to? Cuz you sure ain't talking to me like that. I'll-" I start to say.

"You'll what? Zap me with one of your little lightning bolts." He teases back, pretending to be scared. And that's exactly what I do. I flex my pointer finer out pointing in his direction and zap him in the back of his head.

"Ha ha, very funny." He says sarcastically while rubbing his head.

"Aww what's wrong? You didn't see that coming?" I mock back at him.

I turn from Pietro, who's sitting next to Ultron who's flying the plane. To Wanda who's sitting across from me.

"So, what exactly are your powers?" She asks out of the blue.

"Well, I don't really know. I didn't even know I had powers until yesterday. Then today I find out I not only have lightning coursing through my veins but sunlight as well. I wonder what else I can do?" I reply.

"Can you show me?" She asks in her thick beautiful accent. I nodded my head and take a deep breath. I don't feel any tingling this time, maybe because I've gotten used to it.

I put my palms out in front of me. Facing the ceiling of the jet. I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and just let go.

"That's beautiful... I've never seen anything like it." I hear Ultron say causing me to open my eyes and look at my outstretched palms. In the right hand sits a vine. A growing vine that wraps around my pinky finger and on the end out pops a beautiful little flower.

In the left there's blazing ball of flames. Each flame doing its own unique dance around each other. As if celebrating life.

 As if celebrating life