Chapter 13

A/n: This chapter starts before y/n's taken back at the Avenger's HQ but then resumes where the last chapter left off

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Steve's POV:
As ultron is talking Thor throws his hammer at the robot completely smashing it to pieces."I'm glad that's over." Thor's voice booms with a chuckle. Out of the corner of my eye I see one of the other robots carrying y/n away.

"Y/n!!" I yell but the robot takes off before I can get to it. Heart broken I return my attention back to the rest of the team to help defeat the rest of the remaining robots.

Afterwards, I see Banner and Stark scurry to the lab and decide to follow them. "All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out our entire system, he used the internet as an escape hatch. " Bruce explains. I look over to Tony who is blankly staring at some devices on the tables.

"Your work!? That's what you're worried about! MY BEST FRIEND WAS JUST TAKEN, AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT YOUR WORK!!" I yell completely pissed.

"Cap we know you care about y/n/n a lot. I do to, but we have to find out Ultron's motives and what his plan is." Nat says coming up from behind me placing a soft hand on my shoulder.

"She's right, we have to prioritize." Tony adds.

'Prioritize! Oh my God, you are unbelievable! A shield agent has just been kidnapped and your worried about useless data! I might not know everything about technology but I know a thing or two about loyalty, I can't say the same about you Stark!" I yell now facing Tony, who can't even look in my direction.

Instead he looks like he's going through files.
"Everything is gone. There is absolutely nothing left."
Tony announces. Still paying me no mind.

"Great, he probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Nat replies. I give her "you are unbelievable" look and she just shrugs her shoulders.

"ARE WE JUST GOING TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT Y/N IS MISSING! WE DON'T KNOW WHERE ULTRON IS, WE DON'T WHAT HE PLANS TO DO, WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! AND YOU GUYS ARE JUST STANDING HERE AS IF EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY NORMAL!!!" I'm really pissed now, if no one was listening before they sure are listening now.

"Steve..." Nat starts. But I don't care, I walk out of the lab and into my room. I'm tired of sitting around and waiting but everyone else to realize the severity of our situation.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Y/n's POV

Pietro grabs a handful of my now matted hair and brings my face to meet his. "So, agent y/I/n tell me, how did you retain your powers. I don't remember reading about them in your file" He questions, I don't reply I just spit in his face. He let's out a little chuckle and punches me hard in my jaw.

"That's enough, Pietro." Ultron calls from outside the cell.

"Daddy's calling" I tease as Pietro leaves the cell.

"I did a little research and, well as you would imagine, I found what I was looking for. Now tell me Ms. Y/l/n, where can I find vibranium?" Ultron questions.

"You would know if you did your so called research correctly." I spit back. I see Ultron motion to a woman in what looks to be in a nurse's uniform.

"You're witty, i like you." Ultron say as a small pale lady walks towards the cell with a medical bag hanging off her shoulder. Once inside the cell with me she starts to take things out of her bag. Including a vile of vibrant red ooz and a syringe with a long needle.

God I fucking hate needles, "What's that?" I ask, my nervousness showing through my voice. "Hey, I asked a question! What the fuck is that!?" I'm yelling now as the elderly nurse fills the syringe up and walks towards me. I struggle against my restraints trying to get free. But, I'm unsuccessful, the small woman is now at my side and rolls up the partially torn satin sleeve of my dress. She cleans the area with an alcohol wipe and lines the long needle up with my shoulder.

Even though the needle has barely pierced my skin I shut my eyes tightly and wince in anticipation. Then the woman pushes the needle further into my skin and into the vein to release whatever substance she has, into my veins. I can't do anything else, but scream.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Steve's POV

I'm woken up by the sounds of screams. I look over at my clock to see that it's 2:00 am. I groan as I get out of bed. I can't sleep, my mind is around y/n. I wonder if she's ok, what if their hurting her, what if they kill her?
All of these thoughts cloud my brain as I take off my sweaty t-shirt and head to the bathroom to turn on the shower. A warm shower would help to ease my racing mind.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Y/n's POV

When the doctor takes the needle out of my skin, I see a bead of blood start surface. She wipes away the blood from the tiny hole and places a bandaid over it.

Almost instantly I feel a surge of heat course throughout my body. I scream out in pain. My skin starts overheating and sweat is beading at my forehead. The chains that were restraining my legs to the chair broke as did the ones that were holding my hands.

There's nothing holding me back but I can make an attempt to escape a sudden force lifts me off the ground, before I know it I'm floating. I could feel the light shining through my eyes and my back arch. I feel my body levitating higher and higher. I struggle to get myself down but I can't move. The glass from the cell shattered and bolts of lightning come from my hands.

I hear Ultron's voice yelling to Pietro but I can't make out what he's saying. Next thing I know, I'm hit in the head with a piece of cold metal and slam to the floor. Between the pain in my body and the ringing in my head it's all too much for me to handle. I can feel my consciousness slipping away.