Chapter 6

Steve's POV:

After I hang up with y/n I pull up to the front of her apartment building. As I'm waiting I check the mirror to make sure my tie is straight.

Then out of the corner of my eye I see y/n. She looks absolutely stunning, I mean she couldn't have looked any better. The blue really matches her skin.
As she walks up to the car, I get out and open the door for her. When I open the door she smiles at me and I feel myself blush.

"You ready to go y/n/n?" I ask.

"Yeah I am! I can't wait to meet the rest of the team.
She says with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Trust me it's nothing to be excited about. I mean unless you like sarcasm and arguing back and forth." I explain to her, while pulling away from my apartment building.

~~~Y/n's POV
I giggled at Steve's stupid remark. "You just described our entire friendship idiot!" I say smiling.

"Oh yeah, I guess you're right!" Steve says chuckling.

"Of courseI'm right, I'm never wrong! You should know this by now Stevie. Besides if I were nervous about meeting anymore, it would be Tony." I say.

"Tony is a nice guy, for the most part, he's just stubborn most of the time though." Steve explains.

"Oh, so you two must not get along then." I say sarcastically. Steve laughs and turns on the radio. "So what channel do you listen too?" He asks.

But I wasn't paying attention. I was looking at his outfit, I mean I guess I didn't notice his suit before, it looks really good on him. Then I notice the color of his tie. It's blue. And not just any blue, it's the same color blue as my dress.

You're fucking kidding me! I should've known Nat would do something corny like this. Despite feeling stupid, I smile to my self.

"What are you smiling at?" Steve says while nudging
my arm.

"Oh um, I just realized that your tie is the same fucking- I mean the same color as my dress.
I explain.

"Oh yeah! I didn't even notice that until you said something." Steve says as he focuses back on the road.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

After I pointed out that we were basically matching like a newly wedded couple, we had been quiet the rest of the ride. Now we're in the Avengers H.Q. and in the elevator.

"I feel like I'm about to meet the President!" I say breaking the silence.

"Your gonna be fine, I love you-, I mean" he stops to clear his throat, "I love your personality so I'm sure they will too. Tony will definitely love you, you're really sarcastic. That's like 90% of Tony's entire personality." He says reassuring me.

"Thanks." I say smiling at him

DIINNG!!

"Oh shit here we go!" I say, preparing myself. I look to my left to see Steve giving me that stupid look he gives me everytime I swear.

"Steve, I'm an adult. If I choose to swear then that's my choice." I say rather sarcastically, walking out if the elevator still facing Steve. Who was clearly baffled. I giggle and turn around to see Earth's Mightiest Heros standing infront of me.

"Holy fucking shit!" I yell.