Chapter 32

Hi babes, soooo I've been gone for like 5 - 6 months... sorry about that, good news is I'm posting a couple more chapters over the next few days for y'all as my apology. This one is a little long and there are a couple POV changes so be careful. That being said, here's chapter 32, I hope y'all enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve's POV

Ultron's got me by the throat dangling me off the ledge of the truck. I look down and there y/n is holding my shield. I stick out my hand and she tosses it to me, I use it jab Ultron in the jaw allowing me to catch my breath. Just then, I see him tear up pieces of the road right in front of y/n causing her to slam on the brakes.

I'm so focused watching to make sure she's ok that I don't even notice Ultron when he fires yet another laser at me, once again sending me into the windshield of an unsuspecting car. As if that wasn't enough he tears up the street making the car flip in the air and turn on its side flinging me off to the side, other cars behind it following suit crashing into the ground, debris flying everywhere.

I make my way back to the truck and the Quinn Jet suddenly comes out of nowhere and open fires on Ultron then quickly takes off again. Ultron does nothing but his little bots fly after Clint and the jet leaving me with Ultron again. We continue to fight each other, he knocks me on my ass I knock him on his, we go back and forth like this until I tackle him off the roof of the moving truck into a nearby train crashing through the window.

"They're heading back towards you." Clint warns over coms, "So whatever you're gonna do, do it now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

"I'm going in." I say approaching the truck, "Cap, can you keep him occupied?"

"What do you think I've been doing?" He asks sarcastically out of breath.

I laugh at his sarcasm before making my way into in the back of the truck. It's empty, other than a cradle. There's definitely some type of living thing in there but I can't quite tell what. The sound of jets brings me out of my thoughts, it's Ultron's goons although they don't seem to notice me, rather they fly to each side of the truck and begin to lift the shipping crate.

I see that the road ahead is blocked and figure out that the bots are planning to carry the crates, so I rush to the control pad of the cradle and attempt to override the system but just as I'm about to start the process, I'm sent tumbling backwards as the front of the crate is lifts up in the air. I quickly grab onto a strap that was keeping the cradle tied to the floor, so I don't fall out of the back of the crate.

"Okay, package is airborne." Clint states over the coms

"Really? I had to no clue." I grit out, trying to stand up and continue to override the cradle's system.

"I have a clean shot." Clint says.

"Dude! I'm still in the damn truck, no!" I yell, I guess my blatant sarcasm went completely over his head.

"What the hell are you doing in the-"

"Just be ready." I say, ready to get out of this flying death trap. "I'm sending the package to you." I say starting to cut the straps that were keeping the cradle from falling out of the truck.

"How do you want me to take it?" Clint asks. I try to hold in my laughter but lord knows I'm too immature for that.

"From the back like a good boy." I say cackling into the mic.

"Ha ha, very funny." Clint says, clearly unamused with my childish behavior.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve's POV

I'm not gonna lie, at this point I'm pretty much getting my ass handed to me. Ultron's got me pressed up against the walls throwing punches left and right, then there's a sudden whoosh past me and Ultron is thrown off of me and I go flying into the wall.