Chapter.1 A Royal Lapis Lazuli

Royal Lapis Lazuli's P.O.V. I was created by a dying shooting star and the moon the star was just waiting to obliterate in any moment so the star crashed right into the moon which created me. I am a royal Lapis Lazuli the Only royal Lapis Lazuli but most just call me Y/N. Yes I have the same powers as any Lapis Lazuli but I also can summon weapon's unlike other Lapis Lazuli's the weapon I use the most is Y/W. My form wasn't that crazy thought I have dark blue skin gold freckles and gold dots on my thighs I have short blue hair that covered one eye. I have gold diamond shaped earings my gem is on my belly I also have a blue gloves with gold lining I also have gold eyes. I have a dark and light blue and gold crop top and a skirt that is in the black that is dark blue and gold. When a few gems found me they didn't think the way I looked was that odd so they took me to homeworld waiting me to meet the diamonds. Most gem's thought I was a grand and rare gems and were happy to see me. Blue diamond was the first diamond I met since I was a rare gem I would stay in the palace and with guards I had seen a few quartz from the kindergraten with blue by they never got to close. I stayed by blue diamonds side I would normally help her with her mourning I was the only gem that could calm her down with in a few minutes. White diamond even took a liking to me I would go small task's for her like talking paperwork to others singing and dancing because I was very good for it. I had ever met yellow diamond mostly yellow would'nt like me she would have thought I was a defective or a just odd gem. Today I was simply going to get a peridot for white diamond when I heard crying or I thought it was crying I soon walked into a yellow room I soon saw a pearl. no...NO that was yellow pearl! that meant I soon saw yellow diamond crying! "pearl leave me.." she said as the pearl left not even knowing I was there. "A-are you ok my diamond?" I asked I felt bad that nobody had asked if she was ok. "Hmm?" She looked around for a bit before her eyes rested upon me. "Oh yes I am fine..." she said with a small smile "yes my diamond" I said with a bow "I shall be on my way then I have a task from white diamond" I left the room I noticed something most gems wouldn't noticed this but I did yellow diamond blushed but I realized I blushed as well.