Chapter.6 the news

Yellow diamond's P.O.V. "AHEM!" I yelled finally getting the gems to look to me. "Ahem all gems here I have some very important news so listen carefully" I said as gems nodded "my lovely Y/ N shall be respected as much as you respect me so you shall treat her as a diamond if you treat her as less you shall be shattered Understand?" I said making sure every single gem nodded "good now go you all are dismissed that will be all" I said clapping my hands as gems left the room I soon sent for a pearl to be made for my perfect Y/N only the best for her I also wanted her to have her own room and palanquin maybe even a spinel for her to play with when I and others are busy I shall not losing her like we lost pink never again. "Pearl broadcast my speech to every gem I don't care if they are on homeworld or not" I ordered as my pearl spoke "already done my diamond" she said I looked her a smirked good that will all pearl. I said ordering a pearl for my Y/N they needed to be as perfect as my Y/N. "My diamond?" Called a voice I groaned as I looked to the gem it was my agate for some reason she was nicer then most agate's so I ended up giving her a job as the ship keeper due to the fact she was to nice for any other job. "Yes sunny?" I said I was never annoyed at her she only comes to my room if she has a news "I found a gem talking about Y/N" she said dragging in some sort of pearl or I think it was a pearl "I will deal with it sunny you may leave and bring me every and all gems that talk about my Y/N" I said as sunny bowed and leaves "now....WHO GAVE YOU A RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT MY Y/N!?"  I said as I crushed the small pearls body with my hand as she screamed in pain "N-nobody!" She said in between screams of pain and crying I soon crushed the pearl into proofing crushing gemstone "worthless pearl" I said going back to work I didn't care if I looked cruel or evil it was there fault or messing with MY Y/N.

Yellow Diamond's Little Helper Yellow diamond x gem fem reader!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara