Chapter.5 anger problems

Yellow diamond's P.O.V. I was in my chambers when I was told my lovely Y/N went to the human zoo with Jasper which I didn't mind. As I was working a gem guarding my door muttered something that made me stop everything I was doing and glare at them. "What did you say about my beautiful Y/N?" I said it was a growl but I ment business "n-nothing my diamond" the gem spoke she as shaking violently "no you said something so say it" the gem soon nodded knowing they couldn't get out of this "I said why would you want to be near such a defective gem my diamond....she is party useless to a diamond such as your self if you must keep her around she should be doing normal lapis work not being around you my diamond" I growled and walked over to the door picked them up and crushed her with my hand. "Never talk about my Y/ N again you sorry thing" I said as I sat back down as I muttered as I looked back at my work. I soon realized that I needed to change Y/N rank for gems to respect her so I tested white and blue and after a few star's they said ok that her rank be just as high as ours she will be treated like a diamond and treated with the up most respect. I soon went to tell every gem about the news "ahem all gems I have some news for you all!