Chapter.13 court

Royal lapis lazil's P.O.V Today was the day my pearl would go to court and yellow insisted that it be recorded for all of homeworld to see. The jury arrived first then the zircons and my pearl lastly me yellow and blue. I stood by yellow as she made a special throne for me so I could sit by her. I couldn't bare to watch but I had to the zircons began to speak my pearls zircon didn't even get any words out when yellow ordered for pearl to be shattered. Blue begged yellow to reconsider but it was no use my pearl would be shattered and that was that. Pearl was dragged away to be shattered as blue held me. Yellow simply said it had to be done and that was that she left saying she had some business to attend to leaving me and blue to cry over pearl.
Yellows P.O.V How could Y/N care for such a monster!? That pearl shall and will be shattered. That is that I had the pearl taken to my room so I could shatter her personal. Despite her begs and pleads I crushed her with a stomp her shards covered the bottom of my heel I merely scoff and order my pearl to clean it up. After about a hour I went to Y/N's room telling her we are to go to the reef to get her a new pearl. She nodded sadly as we went to the reef shell did the fine job of creating the most high quality pearl. Once the pearl stepped out she bowed immediately. "Now that's a perfect pearl" I said she looked at the pearl sadly as I raised my eyebrow. "Is she not to your liking?" I ask she immediately shock her head and called her beautiful. "No no she's beautiful!" She said but it seemed forced "very well I have a meeting you may return to your room". I say she left with her pearl and I went to my meeting the sapphires spoke then a peridot then a another peridot. The meeting was about the army we were running low on soldiers and were planning on started a new kindergarten on my newest colony. I usually just have the gems send me messages but they said a meeting is needed so I went to this stupid meeting. After this I am going to have so much paperwork to do white actually gifted me a peridot earlier. The peridot is quiet but is very smart she is also very obedient never speaking unless spoken to. Pink named the peridot bunny she said she got the name from something on earth. "Bunny come here" I ordered bunny was to never leave the palace unless with body guards I didn't want her to get her she held the rank of a sapphire and was very shy. She walked towards me and bowed not saying a word "bunny tell me a single fact about my new kindergarten" I orders. I offended did this when I felt like I need some information she nodded then spoke. "Your new kindergarten has the perfect resources to create many sapphires agate's and lapis's" she said. I clap upon herring this and let her go back k to her work thinking her and Y/N should meet soon.