Chapter.3 threats

Royal lapis lazuli's P.O.V. it had only been a single day since I was given to yellow diamond a few gems mostly quartz's would talk about me saying I was defective such. A smoky skinny quartz even said "how come that defective gem gets to be around our diamond" yellow was clearly angry about it and turned to the quartz. "What did you say about her?" She said in a evil grow most likely planning the gems painful shattering. "I-I...nothing my diamond..." she said looking down "no you said something about Y/N so tell me...What did you say?" The gem was visibly shaking now knowing they were done for. "I asked why you would have such a defective gem such as herself by your side my diamond..." Yellow then picked up her foot and smashed the quartz with one stomp "never question me...That. Means. All of you. She said her voice was a low and scary growl "Yes my diamond" all the other quartz's said as they left the room. Are you ok Y/N she asked picking me up "yes my diamond I am ok you didn't need to do that". I said as blush began covering my cheeks "perhaps it will be Better if I carrying you on my shoulder" yellow said placing me on her shoulder and continued moving toward her chambers. "Y/N I realise that gems might be sending threats to you so I have decided that you Well have a guard to be guarding you. But not just any guard my best guard the most flawless quartz of all of homeworld". I nodded relatively at ease by the news she then looked over at her pearl "pearl send for Jasper cut-657A  I need to speak with them". Yellow said dismissing her pearl "my diamond which kindergraten did this Jasper come from?" I asked I hadn't heard of Jasper cut-657A before before. "ah I am glad you asked well Jasper cut-657A was the only good quartz that came out of that defective miserable plant...earth" I could tell she hated saying the word earth but before I could make her feel better the door opened. "You called me my diamond?" said a jasper she was very well built yellow was right she is a flawless quartz. "Yes jasper I sent for you because I have a very special task for you" yellow said as she brushed my hair with her fingers. "Of course my diamond whatever task this is I will not fail you. Yellow nodded and soon stoped brushing my hair and looked at the quartz "You shall be guarding this royal Lapis Lazuli she is a very rare gem and yes you better not fail me Understand?" Most would be terribly terrified at this guarding a high ranking gem that is favored by ALL THREE of the diamonds is a big job. But not this quartz then probably knew that they could do this job. I walked with jasper outside because yellow needed to do some work. I decided that I wanted to visit a place that I had heard of "jasper I want to go to the human zoo".