Chapter.7 A pearl

Royal lapis lazuil's P.O.V. I was with my friends when holly blue busted in the room. "My royal lapis lazuil did you hear the new's?" She said doing the diamond sign with a bow "holly you don't need to bow and what news?" I said raising a eyebrow "the diamonds have changed your rank you are to be treated as a diamond" holly said as my eyes widened "holly are you just pulling my leg?" I said there was no way the diamonds changed my rank "of course not my Royal lapis lazuil your guard jasper is waiting outside she said as my jaw dropped. "Ok then but I have a rules" I said as holly stood put straight "rule 1 no calling me by my gem name just call me Y/N and if you must say my say my Y/N" I say as holly nodded "rule 2 no need to bow when you see me I wish to be treated then same way you treated me before" I say with a small smile "rule 3 of I wish to be alone please leave me be" I say as the gems nodded "rule 4 and last rule of I tell you to do something do it" I say as holly and the rest of the gems nodded "yes my Y/N" the others say as there get back to there work I decided I might as well go back to the palace "jasper let's go" I say as I get back on to the blue ship taking us back to homeword once I got back ever single gem near by bowed as jasper stayed by my side it felt weird to have all the gems bowing to me as if I was so high ranking "No need to bow everyone!" I say but they didn't listen as usual walked to yellows room and had Jasper wait outside the room "my diamond may I ask something?" I say as she looked at me "of dear Y/N just call me yellow and what do you need?" She asked I shifted my eyes to the floor then her "why was all those gems bowing to me outside?"  I asked as yellow smiled "don't worry about them darling anyway I have a gift for you" she said making me close my eyes "now open them" yellow said as I opened my eyes to see a pearl she had a dark blue and gold dress and shoes light blue like mine and her gem was on her belly. "Is this pearl for me?" I ask as yellow nodded "of course how about you go to your new room and rest for a bit?" New room? I asked as the pearl lead me down the hall to a room with my name on it once pearl opened the door there was a large room with F/C and white walls and a nice looking bed and throne all I was able to say was thank you yellow before flopping on the bed.