Chapter.9 new powers

Royal lapis lazil's  P.O.V. I was at the zoo I saw how much Holly enjoyed being around Jasper so I wanted them to spend some time together. So I took Jasper got her on my ship and we drove all the to the human zoo at first I thought holly was her calm self but I could tell something was up once we got there the calm holly was gone and the old holly was back this holly yelled and screamed then kicked one of the quartz's in the knee slapped another on the side of the head then she used her whip to hit another quartz. Yeah it was pretty scary but I would have never thought that Holly beating the cr#p out of the quartz's would make Jasper like her even more I could see the blush on Jasper's face upon seeing holly being so strong and we'll abusive towards them. "Woah" I heard Jasper say her face was covered in blush although she still had her normal face. "And Never try that again!" I heard holly yell before she even noticed we were there "oh my star's I and so sorry my Y/N! I didn't mean for you to see that!" Holly said with a bow I couldn't even say anything as I ran to the others and helped them up "are you guys ok!?" I ask as one of them held their knee as they hissed in pain. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT HOLLY!?" I yell as every gem standing up fell to the floor including Jasper who probably weighed the most out of everyone. "That's new..." I whisper this has never happened before whenever I yell it's never this strong sure it would knock down a jar or two but never has it knocked down gems as big as Jasper or even holly blue I needed to be alone so,I ran to my ship my pearl was still on the ship so when I got on Jasper nearly missed the ship once Jasper was on the ship we drove but on our way a wish crashed in to us I sent a call for help but we ended up crushing on a plant...

The planet earth