Chapter.10 earth

Royal lapis lazil's P.O.V. Once my ship crushed I am pretty sure I poofed once I reformed I saw Jasper fighting some gems off. "My Y/N you need to get out of here!" She yelled knocking a small defect quartz to the ground wait where's pearl!? as my eyes shifted I saw a rebel pearl with my pearl "hey!" I huffed as I summon my sword and stabbed at her we needed up sword fighting as Jasper was fighting the defect and a fusion of some sorts. I kicked the defect pearl to the floor then stabbed her with my sword poofing her my eyes soon shifted to a small human but this one had a gem a rose quartz gem. I had heard the story's of the rose  quartz that shattered pink diamond my eyes widened as Jasper finally knocked the fusion down and kicked the defect to the point they couldn't move I picked up my pearls gem and used my water powers to make a water pillow and set her down on it "Jasper look out!" I yelled as I got in front of Jasper as the fusion hit me then the defect used there whip to wrap around my waist I then poofed the last thing I heard was "my Y/N!" I reformed on some sort of ship I was in a room no not a cell a nice large room on ships where high ranking gems would stay till they make it to there desertion my pearl was no where to be found but Jasper was there waiting by the door once she saw I had reformed she sighed in relief. "My Y/N your ok thank the star's" she said as my eyes shifted from her to where my pearl should have been by my side "where's pearl?" I asked as Jasper sighed "when we were found they saw me fighting the rebels off but when they her..." her voice trailed off but she picked it up again "when they saw her they believed she was a defect as I was telling the gems what happened they blamed her due to the fact she was driving the ship they believed she did it to take you out so she's in a holding cell they will find out what to do with her once we get to homeworld..." Jasper said my eyes filled with horror before Jasper could tell me anything else A gem walked in it was a emerald there by her was a agate it was yellows agate sunny yellow agate her hair was down rather then up she wore the almost same outfit as holly to just with a skirt white leggings and it was yellow and white sunny was know to be a nice agate she would usually be the ship keeper but she also gets to help pick up high ranking gems if there ship crushes. "Ah you have reformed my Y/N" said the emerald was sunny smile brightly "Yes she as and look at her her form is just lovely! isn't emerald?" sunny complicated with a slight spin emerald smiled I could tell they lighted each other right of the bat "yes her form is lovely only a rare gem such as herself would have such a amazing form" emerald said as sunny looked as happy as the humans in the human zoo. "Oh my Y/N to make your stay on the ship more comfortable we will have a pearl set up a cleansing pool for you to help you relax and oh- your the Jasper holly told me about!" sunny said as she turned to Jasper "she told me so much about you! mostly about how perfect you were" sunny stated as a red pearl walked in as she turned on the cleansing pool I loved getting cleansed getting cleansed ment you would get into a pool with water from finest lapis lazil's and some sort of bubble bath as humans would call it and you would fill the room with steam after that you sit in the tub and rest and relax it's supposed to help you gem and keep it clean making it so gems could be more perfect gems such as quartz's or peridot's and lesser gems have to cleanse in a public pool but high ranking gems get private pools and such Sunny said she had to check on my pearl who I call P/N and emerald said she had to check on the crew leaving me and Jasper alone.