Partol and a new batgirl.

Art by me. I recently watched ugly dolls and had ended up on the boys in dresses side of tik tok so I drew Lou in a dress. What am I doing with my life? Anyway. More note at the end.

Bruce's pov

Everyone (except for Marinette and her friends) where asleep. A few days ago they showed Sabrina their secret identities. Tonight we're all going on patrol, as there was another Arkham brake out. We are all in the cave, Sabrina ready to help oracle under the code name mystic. We're all suited up, Marinette telling her team to keep away from any major villains or use their ability's unless a life or death situation. 

We all get in/on our vehicles and the miraculous team get on the spare bikes.

??? pov

I sat on the roof as I watch batman and robin number 5 steak out joker lair. I jump down," Hi there. I'm the new batgirl!" "No" "Why?" "Because you have a family who loves-" "Actually I don't." "What?" "I'm an orphan." Batman looked to be thinking.  "Father no," Robin said. "Ummm what?" I ask. "I know that face. It's him 'I wanna adopt this child' face. Any way how old even are you?" he explains. "I'm 14." "You're 14? you look to be 12." "Well, that happens when your a street kid who's under wait," I state bluntly. "I can't adopt you but, I do know someone who have been looking to adopt another child miss?" "Miss Alice. I would like to mention I have a little sister. Her name is Coraline." Well then stay here while we deal with Joker then we shall take you to get you little sister and then to them." Batman said...

Few that took a while. The announcement of my plans for 2021 in my announcement book is out. Stay safe. Don't die. Have a great day. And yes this chapter is released earlier then normal as I'm redecorating my room this week so yeah. 

づ。◕‿‿◕。づ

~Galaxy wolf💜