Love is like a dagger.

IM BACK BITCHES.

Sorry, it took me so long for this. I went through some personal shit and was ill with dizzyness. Notes at the end.

Damian's POV

Oh god, I love her. There I admitted it. I love Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I just don't know how to tell her. I will go to Agreste.

As I walk around trying to find Agreste, I bump into Jon. "Hiya Dami, you alright?" "Have you seen Agreste?" "Not recently, why?" "Never mind, Thank you for the assistance." Continuing briskly, my search takes me to the gardens where I find Agreste. "Cat eyes, I need your advice." "What on demonic one?" "I think I love Angle." "Oh." "So, what do I do?!" "I guess you could give her a gift?" "Ah yes, thank you cat." I begin to walk back to the manor.

"Wait hold on just a fucking second. What are you going to get her?" Asks the curios cat meeting my pace. "Well, I don't know." "What about fabric?" "Too cliché." "A new bag?" "No, she just made one." "A cat." "She already has you and plagg." "Well, what about something that is special to you as well?" "That's it, you're a smart cat after all." "Hey!" "I will get her something I hold dear to me as that would be most heartfelt." I dash off to go and grab something from my room leaving a dumbstruck cat in my wake.

Grabbing my box filled with trinkets from when I was still with my mother, I pull it out. I beautiful Gold, Silver, and Lapize encrusted dagger. Perfect. I must go present this to her immediately. 

After this, I'm gonna stop making fanfic on this account. I made a second account for that now. Although this does mean that unfortunately, I will not be doing MLB or Batman/Batfam fanfictions anymore as I have lost most interest in that side of the fandom even if I still love the comics(except the recent cannon. The only good thing in my opinion is the new batfam members. And I got a TikTok. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRdYVqQr/ in the first video on there is bad. I don't have my new headphone yet. So I was using £2 earbuds with a mic on them. So shit quality. Yeah sorry. Anyway, see ya soon as I need to write the next chapter. There may be a relationship development for one relation. But I won't tell you what. Go follow Shatteredmist_wcue as they are my lovely partner.  ~Galaxy wolf 💜