Back to your regular programming.

The last chapter was more of a filler. Please read the end of the chapter for notes and also Please check my announcement book. Thanks.

Mari's POV

Well, that was an eventful patrol but now it's time to once again deal with Lila and her cronies bullshit.

I get up and walk to the wardrobe and get dressed

I walk downstairs to hear someone talking in Spanish

"Winter, ¿estás Seguro de esto?" "Definitivamente, Necesito sabre cómo me siento. Chloe es Demasiado Hermosa para no ocultárselo". "morning?" I say as I walk past. "Morning." Winter (bet u forgot she existed) and Damian replied. I walk to where I sit. A few moments later, my friends walk through the large, ornate doors. "Morning Mari." "Mornin Rose." as we all sat down to eat we heard Kim make a noise. "I just remembered we're going to town today." "oh yeah I forgot," Alya mumbled.

We finish out breakfast when we hear the laugh of a liar. "Fuck."

I'm sorry this is so short also I have set up a new account for short stories Sepheo_Dark_Bitches pls go check it out. Also, go follow my girlfriend. She may not write but she is still my love so ye personhater132 also also please go and read my announcement book cause there is an important message in there for people who are fans of my work into you and its sequel if you haven't seen it's the latest chapter. Thx.

~Galaxy Wolf💜