The begging.

This is based off 'Me a Punk? Your so Right.' by miraculouslife9876 and yes i do know i have another daminette to Finnish but that on hold and this popped into my head last night and i wrote down this hole chapter.

Mari's pov

I'm walking out of school (Gotham primary) with my best friend Damian Wayne. We saw my parents (Tom and Sabine) and Alfred talking. "Hi maman!" i say excitedly. Papa looks at me and dami. "Mari we're moving to Paris" maman says a little sadly. "But you will still be able to keep in contact with Damian by phone" (its Gotham. You gotta have a phone😂) "ok".

Time skip 5 years later. Mari is 14 and Damian is 15.

Maris pov

I was sat in the back of class with my bffs Chloe and Alix. Lila was spreading lies about dating Damian. "Damibo is just so sweet. I'm such a lucky girl." she said in a sickly sweet voice. "Settle down please" Madame Bustier chirped in. "Now then. I have existing news! We're all going to Gotham city for 2 months to study!" she says excitedly. Well i guess i'm going home.

Parents: We lost our child
GCPD: Call them.
Parents: They don't have a phone
GCPD: *coffee spit take* WHAT!
Parents: They're still 6
GCPD: You are being charged for child negligence
Parents: They're still 6!
GCPD: THIS IS GOTHAM!

Thx to doremistory for allowing me to add they're comment.

There's the first chapter my little wolves.

~Galaxy Wolf💜