Bats can sing?

See end for notes.

Time skip to later that night.

Adriens pov

After diner that night. Lila and her posy went to there rooms and we where just sat at the table talking. "Oh. I forgot to mention. Its song night." Dick says cheerilee. "Oh yeah. I remember those. So are we going to go set up and do this?" Mari says. "Yeah." Was all Victoria said. Everybody starts to stand up and walk out the room. We (Mari's friends) got up and followed. We walked through the manor and to a room filled with speakers and microphones and smart tvs and other stuff you have in a music room. "This is the music room." "Whoa." was all i could say. "right then. Who wants to go first?" asked bruce. "I will." Tim says. He picks up a microphone. He picks his song and start to sing.

Once he finished we where in shock (except the waynes and mari). "My go." Was all jason said befor he grabed the mic and picked his song.

"Okay whos next?" was maris reaction. "We'll go." The Graysons say.

Wow. "I'll go next." we turn and see mari picking up a microphone. She starts to sing.

Mari can sing? I guess i'll go next. "Can i go next please?" I ask. "Go ahead."

I finish and we all of a suden hear." That was awful." We turn and see liela and her possy. "Fuck of Bitch" was all winter said before picking up a mic and starts to sing.

Half way through Victoria had joined her sisters singing. "I think thats enough for tonight." Bruce says. We all agree and head to bed.

Sorry for the wait. I've just been busy with a book on my fnaf account as I got locked out of my old one. VictoriaAftonandWolf is my new second account. My old one is Victoriaafton_1. Have fun.

~Galaxy Wolf💜